Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: America getting better without OBAMA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 am 

To Russia with Love...

White House official: Trump aide in charge of surrogate operations leaving post
Quote:
Boris Epshteyn, the special assistant to the president in charge of surrogate operations is leaving his post, a senior Trump administration official told ABC News Saturday.

Quote:
The Russian-born Epshteyn frequently appeared on TV: first as a surrogate during the campaign, then as a paid staffer.

Maybe getting to hot for the russkies...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 am 

I guess it's acceptable when 45 does it...Right archie?
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Cornel West: “Obama Involved In Some Very Ugly Killing Of Innocent People”

US admits killing 200 civilians in Mosul air strike
Quote:
Over the weekend the US Pentagon has admitted to another air strike in Mosul, which is believed to have killed more than 200 civilians including women and children.

Come on hypocrite...no outrage? no dissent?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:57 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
I guess it's acceptable when 45 does it...Right archie?

Never heard you complain when 0 had higher troop deaths than President Bush.

But that is the point lefties don't care about our men and women in uniform, unless you are using them as a cudgel against conservatives.

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush
Submitted by Megan Iorio on 17 October 2011 - 4:07pm

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:05 pm 

President Trump To Sign Order To Dismantle Obama Regs On Climate Change, Fossil Fuels

Buh-bye, Obama legacy!

WASHINGTON – President Trump will issue a new executive order on Tuesday to relax Obama-era regulations on fossil fuels.

“It will bring back manufacturing jobs across the country, coal jobs across the country,” EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt told ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday. “Across the energy sector, we have so much opportunity.”

The “Energy Independence Executive Order” is designed to relax regulations on power plants, while the Trump administration will also review fuel efficiency standards for cars.

“This is about making sure that we have a pro-growth and pro-environment approach to how we do regulation in this country,” Pruitt said.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:11 pm 

With Executive Order, Trump Dismantles Obama Legacy On Climate Change

Al Gore Enterprises hardest hit.

President Donald Trump will sign a sweeping executive order Tuesday at the Environmental Protection Agency, which looks to curb the federal government’s enforcement of climate regulations by putting American jobs above addressing climate change.

The order represents a clear difference between how Trump and former President Barack Obama view the role the United States plays in combating climate change, and dramatically alters the government’s approach to rising sea levels and temperatures — two impacts of climate change.

A White House official briefed on the plan said Monday the administration believes the government can both “serve the environment and increase energy independence at the same time” by urging the EPA for focus on what the administration believes is its core mission: Clean air and clean water.

More important than regulating climate change, the official said, is protecting American jobs.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:35 pm 

U.S. economic growth revised higher, boosted by consumer spending

Trump could end up having more economic growth in his first 100 days than Choomie did for his entire term.

U.S. economic growth slowed less than previously reported in the fourth quarter as robust consumer spending provided a boost that was partially offset by the largest gain in imports in two years.

Gross domestic product increased at a 2.1 percent annualized rate instead of the previously reported 1.9 percent pace, the Commerce Department said on Thursday in its third GDP estimate for the period.

The economy grew at a 3.5 percent rate in the third quarter. Despite the upward revision to the fourth quarter, the economy grew only 1.6 percent for all of 2016, its worst performance since 2011, after expanding 2.6 percent in 2015.

There are signs that economic activity slowed further in the first quarter, with the trade deficit widening in January and both consumer and construction spending weakening.

With the labor market near full employment, the data likely understate the health of the economy – GDP also tends to be weaker in the first quarter because of calculation issues the government has acknowledged and is trying to resolve.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:36 am 

We have a better liar than President Obama...case in point:

Quote:
"If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?" -Donald Trump 2016

"MIKE FLYNN NEEDS IMMUNITY" -Donald Trump 2017

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:33 pm 

Another Dem To Vote For Gorsuch

Schumer having conniptions as we speak…

Another Democratic senator has announced his support for Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.

Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana becomes the third Democrat to say he will support President Trump’s pick to replace the late Antonin Scalia.

“After meeting with Judge Gorsuch, conducting a thorough review of his record, and closely following his hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, I believe that he is a qualified jurist who will base his decisions on his understanding of the law and is well-respected among his peers,” he said in a statement Sunday.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Another Dem To Vote For Gorsuch

Schumer having conniptions as we speak…

Another Democratic senator has announced his support for Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.

Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana becomes the third Democrat to say he will support President Trump’s pick to replace the late Antonin Scalia.

“After meeting with Judge Gorsuch, conducting a thorough review of his record, and closely following his hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, I believe that he is a qualified jurist who will base his decisions on his understanding of the law and is well-respected among his peers,” he said in a statement Sunday.

I am sure this is making the libs day !!! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
I am sure this is making the libs day !!! :twisted:

You can smell their hair burning from here.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:22 am 

Bit by bit, Trump methodically undoing Obama policies

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:25 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Bit bit bit, Trump methodically undoing Obama policies

If you think all his eo's are good for this country...well you just might be a deplorable!

Quote:
1. Tells the Environmental Protection Agency to review his landmark Clean Power Plan that would have capped power plant emissions.
2. When companies bid for federal contracts, they'll no longer have to disclose if they've violated the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker
Protection Act, or the National Labor Relations Act.
3. Trump established the White House Office of American Innovation, choosing his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to lead it.
4. The order directed federal agencies to revise the Clean Water Rule, a major regulation Obama issued in 2015 to clarify what areas are federally protected under the Clean Water Act.
5. This order enacted a line of succession to lead the US Department of Justice if the attorney general, deputy attorney general, or associate attorney general die, resign, or are otherwise unable to carry on their duties.
6. Trump signed two actions on Friday that could end up rewriting regulations in the financial industry that Obama and Congress put in place after the 2008 financial crisis.
7. The memorandum directs the Labor Secretary to review the "fiduciary rule," another Obama-era law intended to protect Americans' retirement money from conflicted advice from financial advisers.
8. Trump removed the nation's military and intelligence advisers as regular attendees of the National Security Council's Principals Committee.

So I guess you must be happy with dirtier water and air. Must be tickled now that investors do not have to act in the best interests of their clients. You have to over flowing that basically his entire family is on the government dole now. Really jumping for joy that all the regs that were put into effect that caused the great recession are now gone. I know you are a big military guy, even though you never thought of serving, that the top military advisers are now prohibited to attend NSC meetings, but another chicken-hawk is running it now... Breitbart whore bannon

Can't wait until it crumbles...and can't wait to rub your face in it!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:44 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:

If you think all his eo's are good for this country...well you just might be a deplorable!

Quote:
1. Tells the Environmental Protection Agency to review his landmark Clean Power Plan that would have capped power plant emissions.
2. When companies bid for federal contracts, they'll no longer have to disclose if they've violated the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker
3. Trump established the White House Office of American Innovation, choosing his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to lead it.
4. The order directed federal agencies to revise the Clean Water Rule, a major regulation Obama issued in 2015 to clarify what areas are federally protected under the Clean Water Act.
5. This order enacted a line of succession to lead the US Department of Justice if the attorney general, deputy attorney general, or associate attorney general die, resign, or are otherwise unable to carry on their duties.
6. Trump signed two actions on Friday that could end up rewriting regulations in the financial industry that Obama and Congress put in place after the 2008 financial crisis.
7. The memorandum directs the Labor Secretary to review the "fiduciary rule," another Obama-era law intended to protect Americans' retirement money from conflicted advice from financial advisers.
8. Trump removed the nation's military and intelligence advisers as regular attendees of the National Security Council's Principals Committee.

So I guess you must be happy with dirtier water and air. Must be tickled now that investors do not have to act in the best interests of their clients. You have to over flowing that basically his entire family is on the government dole now. Really jumping for joy that all the regs that were put into effect that caused the great recession are now gone. I know you are a big military guy, even though you never thought of serving, that the top military advisers are now prohibited to attend NSC meetings, but another chicken-hawk is running it now... Breitbart whore bannon

Your time is over, our time is now.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:34 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Quote:

NOT SO FAST JETHRO...It's crumbling more everyday!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:37 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Yep...your time. Nothing long term has been accomplished...rethuglicons are eating each other, his entire family is on the dole, russian influence everywhere, investigations abound.

Man you are the most Un-American person I know

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next