Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Countdown to critical mass
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:21 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
]So go get some help for your ODS syndrone!!
[
Got it!

Looks like a meeting of the people that are either going to replaced or indicted to me!!

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:53 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Looks like a meeting of the people that are either going to replaced or indicted to me!!

We don't need to hear your wet dreams.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:21 pm 

House Intel Committee Member on Susan Rice Probe: ‘This Is Now a Full-Blown Investigation’

There's only one place this leads.. to Obama.
Susan Rice didn't do anything without first getting his approval, and then reporting everything to him.

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees are expanding their investigations into former National Security Adviser Susan Rice’s alleged “unmasking” of U.S. persons who were incidentally collected in surveillance of foreign officials.

An unnamed member of the House Intelligence Committee confirmed that Rice is now under “a full-blown investigation,” Fox News reported on Wednesday.

“We will be performing an accounting of all unmasking for political purposes focused on the previous White House administration. This is now a full-blown investigation,” the committee member said.

While she was national security advisor, Rice reportedly requested the names of US persons associated with the Trump campaign who were incidentally collected while monitoring foreign officials, according to Bloomberg‘s Eli Lake. Critics concerned about Rice’s behavior are focused on whether she attempted to unmask Trump campaign officials for political purposes.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 pm 

House Republicans Urge Justice Department to Investigate IRS Targeting Scandal
After Obama administration refused to review IRS conduct, Republicans request fresh look at evidence

So many things that could use another review now that they wouldn’t be stymied by the Obama DOJ. This is one that tops the list.

House Republicans Rep. Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) and Rep. Kevin Brady (R., Texas) wrote a letter to the Department of Justice urging the agency to investigate evidence regarding Lois Lerner’s misconduct in the IRS targeting scandal after the Obama administration refused to hold anyone accountable.

The IRS began targeting conservative and tea party groups’ applications for tax-exempt status based on their political ideology in 2010 and delayed their approval before the 2012 presidential election. Some groups are still waiting for their status to be approved.

Lois Lerner, who headed the tax-exempt status division of the IRS at the time, confessed in 2013 at an American Bar Association meeting that conservative groups were targeted on political beliefs, but blamed low-level employees for the targeting. That same month, Lerner pleaded the fifth at the Oversight and Government Reform House committee.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:55 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

We don't need to hear your wet dreams.

Quote:
Longtime Donald Trump ally Roger Stone said Thursday that embattled White House aide Steve Bannon is alone and surrounded in the West Wing and that no one in the administration should feel like they have long-term job security.

Quote:
Washington (CNN)British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts, US congressional and law enforcement and US and European intelligence sources tell CNN.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:38 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Washington (CNN)

chuckmo48 wrote:
fake news!

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:25 pm 

Lois Lerner demands secrecy, blames death threats over IRS tea party targeting

Gee Lois it's not nice to be targeted is it? Difference is you did something to deserve it.

Former IRS senior executive Lois G. Lerner told a federal court this week that she faces the possibility of death threats if her role in the tax agency’s tea party-targeting becomes public, and asked a judge to forever seal her upcoming deposition in a class-action lawsuit brought by hundreds of groups that were targeted.

Mr. Lerner and Holly Paz, another figure from the IRS tea party targeting, told the judge they’ve already faced “harassment and death threats” before, and said they fear another media firestorm if their version of events from the tea party targeting were to become public.

The two women said they are willing to testify, but said they could be putting “their lives in serious jeopardy.”

“Mss. Lerner and Paz have demonstrated that the public dissemination of their deposition testimony would expose them and their families to harassment and a credible risk of violence and physical harm,” they said in documents submitted by their lawyer to Judge Michael R. Barrett.

The two women submitted secret evidence to the judge that they said backed up the death threat claim. They said the threats they’ve already gotten contained “graphic, profane and disturbing language” that they said has caused them embarrassment.

The groups suing the IRS in the class action lawsuit have objected to the secrecy order, leaving the matter to Judge Barrett to decide.

Both Ms. Lerner and Ms. Paz are among the IRS figures who’ve been ordered to be deposed in the class action lawsuit. Ms. Paz already gave one deposition in the case in 2015.

The women want that past deposition and their future testimony to remain hidden from the public and only available to the lawyers involved in the case. They asked that the seal be permanent.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 pm 

This just in...0bama no longer President...Hillary Clinton still not President...

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 pm 

Report: White House Lawyers Looking Into Impeachment
Quote:
White House lawyers started researching impeachment procedures this week in order to defend President Trump from potential efforts to remove him from office.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:47 pm 

Bob Woodward tells fellow journalists to stop ‘binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid’

"Journalism" died decades ago... what we have now is Kool-aid drunk propagandaists who pose as "journalist" and each one believes they are THE ONE who will come up with a lie big enough to take Trump down.

Journalist Bob Woodward of Watergate fame has some advice for his younger peers — stop “binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid.”

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” invited Mr. Woodward on set Friday morning to discuss President Donald Trump’s administration. The veteran reporter warned that too many journalists are allowing confirmation bias cloud their judgment.

“I think it’s time to dial back a little bit about because there are people around who are kind of binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid,” Mr. Woodward said, MSNBC reported. “And that is not going to work in journalism. Let the politicians have that binge drinking.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:49 am 

Another one bites the dust....

White House communications director resigns amid tensions

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:59 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Hillary Clinton...still not President.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:01 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

chuckmo48 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:13 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

chuckmo48 wrote:

I saw this article and thought of you chuckmo48!

Cry Me a River: How to Make Cocktail Bitters Out of Your Own Tears

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next