Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The sissy still thinks he's important.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:29 pm 

Obama has Over 12 People in a D.C. Office to “Keep Tabs” on Trump

Imagine if President Bush did this after his term was up...

A Huffington Post article about Barack Obama’s clandestine moves against President Donald Trump held one key detail that shows just how obsessed the former president is with the man who succeeded him in office.

Not only is Obama in regular conference calls with Democrat politicians and groups to plot strategies to oppose the new administration, but he has established a team in Washington to tap the rumor grapevine for information on Trump, The Huffington Post reported.

The former president has “dispatched his team — more than a dozen strong, working out of an office in the West End neighborhood of Washington — to keep tabs on the unreported stories (involving Trump),” article author Sam Stein wrote.

Face it Barry, your time is over, our time is NOW!

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject: Re: The sissy still thinks he's important.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 pm 

SISSY??? Sorry 45 was the one that dodged the draft not President Obama

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:15 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
SISSY??? President Obama

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 pm 

Obama Takes The ‘Shadow Presidency’ To Silicon Valley

"Shadow presidency"? That's an odd name for sedition.

Barack Obama visited Silicon Valley for a secret meeting with tech bosses after lunching with billionaire business magnate Warren Buffett.

It was the former President’s first visit to the Bay Area since he left office in January.

Sources told NBC Bay Area that Obama had a meeting with tech bosses at the Fairmont hotel in downtown San Jose.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:55 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
SISSY??? Sorry 45 was the one that dodged the draft not President Obama

Not every male of age was drafted. Two of my brothers were in the service. My oldest brother got drafted into the army when he was in grad school. My 2nd oldest brother didn't wait for the draft, he enlisted in the navy. My youngest brother, although he was eligible, never got drafted. Bring up a better point with some substance, instead of grasping at straws, chuckaluck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:19 pm 

Congress Demands Investigation Into Obama Admin Giving Our Money To Soros To Meddle in Foreign Elections

I love the idea unfortunately it wont go anywhere because most all of the rest of them are as corrupt as 0.

A group of leading senators is calling on newly installed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to immediately launch an investigation into efforts by the Obama administration to sway foreign elections by sending taxpayer funds to “extreme and sometimes violent political activists” that promote leftist causes, according to a copy of the letter.

The lawmakers disclosed multiple conversations with foreign diplomats who outlined active political meddling by the Obama administration’s State Department, including the use of taxpayer funds to support leftist causes in Macedonia, Albania, Latin America, and Africa.

A portion of this State Department funding appears to have gone to organizations supported by the controversial liberal billionaire George Soros, according to the letter, which was authored by Republican Sens. Mike Lee (Utah), Jim Inhofe (Okla.), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Ted Cruz (Texas), David Perdue (Ga.), and Bill Cassidy (La.).

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:38 pm 

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:31 am 

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married

New biography of Barack Obama is laying bare his life since he was born and discloses his relationships before he married Michelle
Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama by Pulitzer-prize winner David J. Garrow is published on May 9
It reveals Obama was long-term lover of Genevieve Cook, an Australian-born graduate who was three years his senior
She reveals they had sex on their first date and that the 22-year-old, who was then a journalist on a financial trade magazine, was 'earthy' and 'passionate'
She also reveals his use of cocaine aged 22 and 23 - far later than he himself has spoken of in his own memoir
Book reveals he proposed twice to another white girlfriend, Sheila Miyoshi Jager, who is now an Oberlin College, Ohio professor
He cheated on Michelle by going back to Jager, who now says 'I always felt bad' - although he may have cheated on Jager too, with an Hispanic single mom
The white girlfriends were made into a composite character in Dreams From My Father and Jager says Obama's own memoir is inaccurate
And he considered a gay affair while at college where his mentor was an openly-homosexual professor who Obama called 'a wonderful guy'

Told you Obama was a sissy...

Obama was the C*ck holster all along... funny how they try to project that onto the opposition...

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:40 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:22 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:10 pm 

Obama, The President Who Said He Had A ‘Pen And Phone,’ Warns Of Appeal Of Authoritarianism

You know what, Barry? Trump doesn't have it our for you...I WISH he did...but you are gonna get scooped up in the forthcoming tidal wave of corruption and spying that when the American people finally find out about what went down on your watch. And you deserve EVERY bad thing that happens to you.

Former President Barack Obama warned against the temptation of “authoritarianism” in a Montreal speech Tuesday.

Despite the former president’s 275 executive orders and 644 presidential memoranda, Obama argued that the American public shouldn’t look for control and certainty in the world before reminding his listeners that history proves there is a better path.

“In periods like this, people looking for control and certainty — it’s inevitable,” Obama told the Canadian audience in a thinly-veiled warning about President Donald Trump. “But it is important to remember that the world has gone through similar moments … Our history also shows there is a better way.”

Obama then lectured on the need to ignore the “call for isolation and nationalism,” or anyone who “suggests rolling back the rights of others.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:20 pm 

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism -- on July 4th weekend

Everyday I take a moment to reflect upon how lucky we were, to have elected Donald Trump.

While most Americans are gathering with family and community this weekend to celebrate the most exceptional country in the history of the world, Mr. Hope and Change is halfway around the world talking doom and gloom — and criticizing his successor.

Barack Obama visited Indonesia this weekend, and in a series of appearances, attacked love of country and the policies of Donald Trump.

The Guardian reports:

The former US president said some countries had adopted “an aggressive kind of nationalism” and “increased resentment of minority groups”, in a speech in Indonesia on Saturday that could be seen as a commentary on the US as well as Indonesia.

“It’s been clear for a while that the world is at a crossroads. At an inflection point,” Obama said, telling a Jakarta crowd stories of how much the capital had improved since he lived there as a child.

But he said that increased prosperity had been accompanied by new global problems, adding that as the world confronts issues ranging from inequality to terrorism, some countries – both developed and less developed – had adopted a more aggressive and isolationist stance.

“If we don’t stand up for tolerance and moderation and respect for others, if we begin to doubt ourselves and all that we have accomplished, then much of the progress that we have made will not continue,” he said.

“What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.

While former presidents rarely criticize their successors at home, Obama took the unusual step of going to a foreign country to do it.

Via Bloomberg:

Former U.S. President Barack Obama has pointed to the importance of the Paris climate accord while criticizing Donald Trump for pulling the world’s biggest economy out of the pact.

Trump said last month he would withdraw from the pact and seek to negotiate a better deal, in a move that attracted widespread criticism from counterparts in Europe and elsewhere. The decision by Trump to walk away from the 2015 agreement was also criticized by business leaders, with some describing it as a setback for the environment.

“In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history to fight climate change,” Obama said Saturday in a speech at the opening of the Fourth Congress of the Indonesian Diaspora in Jakarta. He said it was “an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership will still give our children a fighting chance.”

“The challenges of our times, whether it’s economic inequality, changing climate, terrorism, mass migration; these are really challenges and we’re going to have to confront them together,” he said.

On the very same day and in sharp contrast, President Trump boasted about America and saluted veterans during the “Celebrate Freedom Rally” in Washington, D.C.

P.J. O'Rourke