Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: To Russia with Love
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:21 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
...and she called them all basically liars today!

That is the ironic part, BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SHE LIED ABOUT BENGHAZI BEING ABOUT A VIDEO, you idiot.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am 

Rep. Devin Nunes steps away from Russia investigation amid ethics complaints

Quote:
After a number of ethics complaints, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., announced today that he will step aside from leading the House Intelligence Committee's probe into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Another bites the dust...ala Queen
This is the most inexperienced, disorganized, and nepotistic administration ever!! Seems like a 100 years and not even 100 days yet!

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:49 am 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:26 pm 

45's administration is using putin's playbook...

Twitter refuses U.S. order to reveal user behind anti-Trump account
Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Twitter Inc on Thursday filed a federal lawsuit to block an order by the U.S. government demanding that it reveal who is behind an account opposed to President Donald Trump's tough immigration policies.

Funny how President Obama could take all the crap that you and the rest of the deplorables dished out without saying a word!!
WHO ARE THE REAL SNOWFLAKES??? You and the rest of your ilk...sure can dish it out by cry like little bitches when the tables are turned...Chicken-Hawks everyone of you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:10 am 

FBI obtained court order to monitor ex-Trump adviser in Russia probe - Washington Post
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to monitor the communications of an adviser to then-presidential candidate Donald Trump, part of an investigation into possible links between Russia and the campaign, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday, citing law enforcement and other U.S. officials.

A judge doesn't hand out FISA's for any reason...the noose is getting tighter!! Maybe time to move down the doomsday clock!!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:09 pm 

Bad news for the Trump-Russia tinfoil-hat brigade

Comey basically just said there was no Trump-Putin connection.

During a Capitol Hill hearing this week over his investigation into allegations President Trump worked with the Kremlin to steal the election, FBI Director James Comey showed his hand, and he’s not holding any aces. In fact, he’s got a whole lot of nothing.

In an exchange with Democratic Sen. Al Franken, Comey revealed the assumptions undergirding his investigation, which started in the heat of the 2016 presidential campaign, despite any specific evidence of a crime.

“What is your assessment of why the Russian government had a clear preference for President Trump?” Franken asked.

“One is he wasn’t Hillary Clinton,” Comey replied, “who [Russian President Vladimir] Putin hated and wanted to harm in any possible way; and so he was her opponent, so necessarily they supported him.”

Also, “Putin believed he would be more able to make deals . . . with someone with a business background,” the FBI chief added. But, a disappointed Franken pressed, wasn’t it also because Trump was “ensnared in their web of patronage?” No, said Comey.

So there you have it. The conclusion that Russia tried to steal the election for Trump is based on pure speculation about how Putin thinks. The notion Trump was in Putin’s back pocket doesn’t even factor into it.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:06 pm 

Report: Trump shared secret info about IS with Russians
Quote:
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump revealed highly classified information about Islamic State militants to Russian officials during a meeting at the White House last week, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The newspaper cited current and former U.S. officials who said Trump shared details about an Islamic State terror threat with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The threat was related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft.

You and the trumptards must be so proud that he is keeping your comrades informed of our secrets...

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:28 pm 

White House pushes back on report Trump revealed classified info

I couldn't find ANY source listed in the WashPo story. The left is so desperate that they’ll say anything at this point. And this is after proof that Hillary had classified email forwarded to the laptop of a pervert who allegedly sexted underage girls.

The White House on Monday pushed back against an explosive new report that President Trump disclosed classified information in a meeting with top Russian dignitaries.

“This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced,” Deputy National Security Adviser Dina Powell said in a statement circulated by the White House.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” added H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:40 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 pm 

Trump, A ‘Russian Stooge,’ Will Maintain Sanctions On Russia

That and selling arms to the Saudis, Iran’s enemy, when Iran is Russia’s proxy in the Middle East also doesn’t fit the theory. Indeed, no one has done more to help the Russians and Russian interests over the past several years than "more flexible" Barack Obama.

In a move that undermines claims that he is controlled by the Kremlin, President Donald Trump will keep in place sanctions that the Obama administration imposed against Russia as punishment for Moscow’s alleged interference in the U.S. presidential election.

The Trump administration is currently conducting a full review its Russia policy, but the president will continue the sanctions, top White House economic advisor Gary Cohn said Friday. The U.S. enacted the measures a month before Trump took office, and administration critics have fretted he would lift the sanctions in an effort to draw Washington closer to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:24 pm 

Chris Matthews: Trump-Russia collusion theory 'came apart' with Comey testimony

When you’ve lost Liberal D*uche Matthews, your theory is done. This whole thing has been such an incredible wasted of time, pumped by the effort to get Trump by Democrats and media.

Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Thursday the accusation that President Trump directly colluded with Russia to interfere in the U.S. election “came apart” following former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony in front of Congress.

In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI’s investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it and he suggested that former national security adviser Mike Flynn wasn’t at the heart of the investigation.

“The assumption of the critics of the president, of his pursuers, you might say, is that somewhere along the line in the last year is the president had something to do with colluding with the Russians … to affect the election in some way,” Matthews said on MSNBC, following the testimony.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:34 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:37 pm 

ImageImage

P.J. O'Rourke