Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Scrape the Bottom - Vote for Rodham
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:23 pm 

"Hillary gets stiffed"...?....yikes... :shock:

Say Arc,
I believe Obama's going to be the nominee, not Hillary.

But hey OK, I see you're still infatuated & obsessed with Hill & just can't let go.

Have you taken that poster down off your ceiling yet?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:33 pm 

Hey Edge,

Way to intentionally miss the point that O'Bama lied to you again.

He certainly wasn't addressing conservatives while lying to your face about his former rival being on "anyone's" short list.

He was trying to sucker in Hillary's former lemmings.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 pm 

Disclosure reports show Clinton still deeply in debt

Clinton is still carrying a sizeable campaign debt.

(CNN) — Well over two months have passed since Hillary Clinton formally abandoned her White House bid, but newly-released Federal Election Commission reports show the New York senator has made little headway in paying off her sizeable campaign debt.

According to an FEC report filed Wednesday, Clinton's debt as of the end of July stood at just under $24 million — a decrease of only $1.2 million since the end of June. More than $13 million of that total is owed to the New York senator herself, while close to $11 million is owed to individual vendors. Clinton has suggested she is not seeking to pay back the money she owes herself.

Must be nice not to have to repay millions in debts.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Hey Edge,

He certainly wasn't addressing conservatives while lying to your face about his former rival being on "anyone's" short list.

Say Arc, do you still hate your parents for lying to your face about Santa?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 pm 

edge540 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Hey Edge,

Say Arc, do you still hate your parents for lying to your face about Santa?

Oh, I see, you want your politicians to treat you like a child.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 pm 

My goodness that must have been really traumatic when mommy & daddy told there was a Santa & then you found out there wasn't one.
Affecting you till today. :lol:
That's a shame.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:21 pm 

edge540 wrote:
My goodness that must have been really traumatic when mommy & daddy told there was a Santa & then you found out there wasn't one.
That's a shame.
That's a shame.

You're the one comparing O'Bama's lies to the stories your parents told you.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:51 pm 

Bingo.

I put saying, "being on "anyone's" short list" on the same level as your mommy telling you there's a Santa & an Easter Bunny.

In other words, BFD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Bingo.

I put saying, "being on "anyone's" short list" on the same level as your mommy telling you there's a Santa & an Easter Bunny.

In other words, BFD

I'm sorry your parents messed with your mind so much that you became accustomed to being casually mislead.

I also find your drawing parallels between government and parenting quite odd, see, I neither want, need, or perceive the government as a parental arrangement.

I guess that is the fundamental difference betweens conservatives and liberals.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:04 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Bingo.

In other words, BFD

I'm sorry your parents messed with your mind so much that you became accustomed to being casually mislead.

I also find your drawing parallels between government and parenting quite odd, see, I neither want, need, or perceive the government as a parental arrangement.

I guess that is the fundamental difference betweens conservatives and liberals.

BINGO!!! Edge is so used to his parents lying to him and he views Government as his caretaker so BFD. Lies are part of his life. It's who is is ...
As the Messiah said about Reverend "God Damn America" Wright just before he threw him under the bus, "these people are part of me".

What a pathetic existance. :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 pm 

Quote:

I wasn't "mislead" by anyone.
I wasn't even aware that Obama said that.

I just don't give rat's @ss about what Obama said about Hillary being or not being on a "short list" & neither does anyone else on the planet.

Evidently YOU are the only one that cares so much about it & is making such a big deal about it.
It's actually very ridiculous.

But I'm sure you're looking forward to the convention & seeing Hilary again.
I bet you can't wait. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 pm 

edge540 wrote:

I'm sure you and Artie will be sittin' in a tree.......thinking, "Wish we were there"

:shock:

Hillary's "whip team"
By GottaLaff

Now, now, don't go there. Her "whip team" consists of a staff who will make sure her supporters don't get out of hand at the convention:

In an unusual move, Hillary Clinton's staff is creating a "whip team" at the Denver Democratic convention to ensure that her supporters don't engage in embarrassing anti-Obama demonstrations during the floor vote on her nomination, according to people familiar with the planning.

The team, which is being organized by longtime Clinton staffer Craig Smith, is working in conjunction with Obama's floor team to help foster the image of a unified front during a roll-call process Clinton herself has described as an emotional "catharsis" for her disappointed supporters.

http://thepoliticalcarnival.blogspot.co ... -team.html

Sounds like your kind of place censoring free speech and trying to silence any opposition.

Should be a hoot with "secret jails" and all kinds of fun and games.... :lol:

:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 pm 

edge540 wrote:
I wasn't "mislead" by anyone.
I wasn't even aware that Obama said that.
This is your 5th post about it, are you aware yet?

edge540 wrote:
I just don't give rat's @ss about what Obama said about Hillary being or not being on a "short list" & neither does anyone else on the planet.

Just because you don't care about it and wish to ignore it, does not mean that he didn't lie when he made that statement.

edge540 wrote:
Evidently YOU are the only one that cares so much about it & is making such a big deal about.
It's actually very ridiculous.

All I did was point out the inaccuracy of his statement, if a similar misstatement had been made by a Republican I'm sure it would be a valid point of contention for you.

edge540 wrote:
I bet you can't wait.

You've got that right, I can't wait to see that c***'s face while she is forced to eat crow.

Good times, good times . . . .

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:32 pm 
Banned

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
You've got that right, I can't wait to see that c***'s face while she is forced to eat crow.

Good times, good times . . . .

Nice to see your foot in your mouth once again....Another one of your predictions down the toilet :smt005

Clinton Statement on Obama’s Biden Pick

“In naming my colleague and friend Joe Biden to be the vice presidential nominee, Barack Obama has continued in the best traditions for the vice presidency by selecting an exceptionally strong, experienced leader and devoted public servant. Senator Biden will be a purposeful and dynamic vice president who will help Senator Obama both win the presidency and govern this great country.”
http://tinyurl.com/5jlk67

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:44 pm 

Quote:
All I did was point out the inaccuracy of his statement, if a similar misstatement had been made by a Republican I'm sure it would be a valid point of contention for you.

No actually it would not.
If Grampa McCain said that Romney was not on his "short list" & then picked him for VP, I could care less.
It woudn't be a big deal for me or anybody else.

The point is your making big about nothing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next