Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: Damn, it feels good to be a Republican!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:59 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Plus I love to see all the liberal bedwetter lefties with the "fire Pence" signs on their lawn.

So am I! I am becoming more and more afraid!

There...I fixed it for you.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:07 pm 

Best 12 years of my life.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:52 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Best 12 years of my life.

Because you were still breast feeding?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:19 pm 

edge540 wrote:

I say "best years of my life" and your mind goes to breast feeding?

Your Mommy issues are really creepy.

Par for the course I suppose, considering the source.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:20 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:

I say "best years of my life" and your mind goes to breast feeding?

Your Mommy issues are really creepy.

Par for the course I suppose, considering the source.

I'll take that as a yes. :smt006

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:06 pm 

edge540 wrote:
I'll take that as a yes. :smt006

You're such a creepy perv, now I know who you remind me of.

Sparks with his homo-eroticism, and you with your breast feeding Mommy issues, no wonder you two support Hillary.

Damn, it feels good to be a Republican!

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:03 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Hey pence...Spend that money to fix our pot-holed strewn roads!

I don't know what sh!thole community you live in, but down here in Crown Point there is so much roadwork going on that you
have to plan how to get too your destination because the usual path is under construction.

Plus I love to see all the unhappy lefties with the "fire Pence" signs on their lawn.

Another day, another road closing for Crown Point

INDOT repairing Beaver Dam Ditch bridge on Broadway

CROWN POINT | It's almost like deja vu. Read more
Crown Point Main Street bridge project nearing completion

CROWN POINT | With the Nine-Mile Stretch of Ind. 55 closed for reconstruction for most of the rest of the year, drivers could use a little roa… Read more
Beaver Dam Ditch bridges are a driving nuisance

CROWN POINT | Just when drivers in the Crown Point area were looking forward to the completed bridge replacement on 101st Avenue, another brid… Read more
Crown Point roundabout work to begin soon

CROWN POINT | The stage is set for Crown Point to get its first roundabout, even if part of it will be in Merrillville. Read more
First phase of the Ind. 55 repaving to be done Thursday

CROWN POINT | As promised, the first phase of the Ind. 55 repaving will be completed and the road open Thursday morning within Crown Point cit… Read more
Crown Point residents concerned about traffic on street

CROWN POINT | Concerns about heavy traffic and speeding motorists along Greenview Place have city officials looking at possible ways to addres… Read more

CROWN POINT | Welcome to the Hotel Crown Point. You can check out any time you like, but, because of road construction projects, you may never leave.

The city announced Thursday that Indiana Avenue between Joliet Street (U.S. 231) and North Street (109th Avenue) will be closed for the next two weeks. The closure is effective immediately.

It is the latest, but not the last, road project designed to improve road conditions but also give drivers headaches in the city.

The Indiana Avenue project involves installing new curbs and sidewalks from just south of North Street as well as repaving the road. The city said drivers should seek alternative routes and obey the signs during construction.

Drivers already have had to deal with the lane closures involving the replacement of bridges over the Beaver Dam Ditch on both Main Street (Ind. 55) and Broadway (Ind. 53). The Main Street work is complete, but Broadway will have lane restrictions through September between Summit Street and 101st. Avenue.

Both the bridge projects were done by the Indiana Department of Transportation, which also is responsible for the reconstruction of Ind. 55 from U.S. 231 all the way to Ind. 2. The section from U.S. 231 to 129th Avenue within the city limits was completed prior to the start of the Lake County Fair the first week of August. The rest of the project is expected to last into November with the road only open to local traffic.

The city has also had road projects on West Street near Wheeler Middle School and on North Street just west of Main Street, but those are pretty well done. The next major road project, again courtesy of INDOT, is expected to be the roundabout at 93rd Avenue and Chase Street.

"The project has not been scheduled to start yet," Doug Moats, INDOT Northwest District media relations director, said. "The project engineer estimates it will start in the middle of September. Preconstruction teams will meet in a couple of weeks."

Rieth Riley was awarded the project in July for $1,889,913. The project is expected to take until spring to complete, but the roundabout will be open around the end of the year and traffic is expected to be maintained during construction.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:38 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Damn, it feels good to be a Republican!

Well hey, since Gomer is into pedophiles and this is the "Damn, it feels good to be a Republican!" thread, enjoy:
What do Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Jeb Bush Have In Common? Josh Duggar
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... osh-duggar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 pm 

Well...if your interested in guilt by association...

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:15 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Thanks for proving you're gullible and ignorant, it's a fake genius.
Further proof conservatives are the most stupid and ignorant creatures on the planet

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons ... nladen.asp

As far as Cosby, the darling of conservatives, he's had his picture taken with everybody, in other words, BFD.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... story.html

Nice try, Gomer.

Oh wait there's more good news for the party of "family values."

Head of Louisiana GOP among those in Ashley Madison data dump
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/ ... -dump-hack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

The Bill Cosby Scandal isn't doing Bill Clinton's Bimbogate any favors! Heh!

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:03 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
The Bill Cosby Scandal isn't doing Bill Clinton's Bimbogate any favors! Heh!

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you? It's really amazing how delusional Clinton hating conservatives are these days.
Nobody is conflating Cosby with Bubba except one idiot.

http://www.pollingreport.com/clinton1.htm

Anyway, damn it feels good to be a republican!...LOL!

Trump widens lead over U.S. Republican presidential field: Reuters poll

Nearly 32 percent of Republicans surveyed online said they backed Trump, up from 24 percent a week earlier.
http://news.yahoo.com/trump-widens-lead ... 39794.html

Holy crap!

I find it utterly astonishing that 1/3 of republicans think this clown who is doing stand up should be president.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:48 am 

edge540 wrote:
I find it utterly astonishing that 1/3 of republicans think this clown who is doing stand up should be president.

I find it equally astonishing that the democrats support Shrillary when YOU KNOW that shes dirty on at least a dozen scandals over the past 25 years, and that shes such an abrasive C-word.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:

I find it equally astonishing that the democrats support Shrillary when YOU KNOW that shes dirty on at least a dozen scandals over the past 25 years, and that shes such an abrasive C-word.

That's super rich coming from a conservative who has a track record of deliberately and dishonestly posting photoshopped nonsense that's not true, LOL.
"Dirty"?....look in the mirror, Gomer.

What I KNOW is that your made up, faux "dozen scandals" are bullsh*t that has gone nowhere.
You've looked fools for the last 25 years. YOU GOT SH*T.

But nice change of subject, have nothing to say about your front runner, Donald The Clown?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:14 pm 

edge540 wrote:
What I KNOW is that your made up, faux "dozen scandals" are bullsh*t that has gone nowhere.
You've looked fools for the last 25 years. YOU GOT SH*T.

Wow!

You really lie to yourself if you really think shes scandal free.

I know I cannot change the beliefs of a koolaid drinker.

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 61  Next