Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Rush Limbaugh: The man who's always Right
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:53 pm 

Quote:
Rush Limbaugh: The man who's always Right
Telegraph

Although Rush Limbaugh doesn't actually work from a bunker, he does have a bunker mentality. His studio is on the third floor of a (purposefully) anonymous building 100 yards off the white sands of Palm Beach, Florida, and about a mile from his gated mansion (the one next to Chuck Norris's)

Rush Limbaugh:
He says he's not retiring
until everyone agrees with him
Photo: NIGEL PARRY/CP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... Right.html

Great Article!

BTW....where's Al Franken?...LOL!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Rush Limbaugh: The man who's always Right
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:18 pm 

he was right about John McCain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AUYgNzXaAE Rush sez: John McCain is going to neuter Republicans by reaching out to Democrats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9RwQyn4L4 Rush sez: Nobody tells McCain who's going to be his vice president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF1Nc8yW7IU Rush sez: McCain left a little of his mind in Hanoi.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:00 pm 
Banned

deelight wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AUYgNzXaAE Rush sez: John McCain is going to neuter Republicans by reaching out to Democrats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9RwQyn4L4 Rush sez: Nobody tells McCain who's going to be his vice president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF1Nc8yW7IU Rush sez: McCain left a little of his mind in Hanoi.

Well done,Deelight :D

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:38 pm 

deelight wrote:

Way too funny,Deelight. Moby is just as clueless as John McCain.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:06 pm 

LMAO

The Right can disagree without fear of losing their job, their reputation, or even their lives.

I disagree with John McCain on many issues and I don't have to worry about doing so.

If deelight, artie the t***, and skraps agree that Rush is the defining voice and opinion on John McCain, I'll be happy to agree.

Yes..?
Care to take me up on it, trolls...?

Too funny.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:19 am 

USMarine wrote:
I disagree with John McCain on many issues and I don't have to worry about doing so.

See and I agree with you and Rush on issues. So there blam we came together and it was fun. I disagree with things over Obama too. I'm going to be writing in Nader, because Obama threw the LGBT community under the bus for the sake of getting votes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 am 

Rush meets Donovan McNabb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLVoJccb ... re=related

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:34 am 
Banned

Methinks we're going to have a lot of fun with this thread in the coming days :D

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm 

Limbaugh: My ratings are up from 10% to 60% across 600 stations lately

Via the Daily Rushbo, the inevitable postscript to last night’s semi-official demise of the Campaign for Perpetual Outrage. Who could have guessed that heavy media coverage of an initiative to get him thrown off the air would make radio listeners even more curious to hear what he’s saying? Shirt-rending indignation at the acts of a provocateur never backfires in real life.

I bet Bill Maher’s ratings are healthy lately too relative to his usual numbers. Second look at everybody moving on?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Yep...all according to oxy-boy...love the web site you got your info from...hotair.com

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Yep...all according to oxy-boy...love the web site you got your info from...hotair.com
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
A majority of Americans think Rush Limbaugh should be fired for his comments about Sandra Fluke and contraception, according to a Bloomberg poll released on Wednesday.

Dear Stupid,

You can't "fire" him, he owns his own show.

And man has he got the numbers when it comes to listeners...unlike Al and Jeannine when they tried it.

It must be killing you two lefty nancies that the entire liberal agenda to boycott Rush resulted instead in a bump of 60% for his ratings.

Meanwhile your messiah's have continued to fall like a stone.

That's entertainment!

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:49 pm 

The Left Misreads Popularity Of Limbaugh, Tea Party

Conservatism: The White House sicced its meanest attack dogs, Media Matters and MSNBC, on Rush Limbaugh. But they couldn't knock him off the air. Their advertising boycott has failed.

Even the Washington Post admits the conservative talk-show giant has survived a monthlong crusade to cow sponsors and stations into dropping Limbaugh over intemperate remarks he made about a coed fan of ObamaCare.

"Stations are standing by him," the Post reported, and "advertisers are trickling back to his program."

Turns out the ad losses were far fewer than liberal Media Matters claimed in a running tally on its website.

In fact, virtually all of Limbaugh's long-term sponsors stuck with the show, in spite of relentless brow-beating by both Media Matters and MSNBC, which also works closely with the White House.

Of the 180 stations that carry Limbaugh, only two dropped him. And both are based in deep blue states, Massachusetts and Hawaii. Even the Beltway's top AM station wasn't cowed by the left-wing assault.

Just weeks ago, Media Matters was gloating that its campaign would "alter," if not end, Limbaugh's career. Proclaimed founder David Brock: "We are confident that sponsors will take their dollars elsewhere."

On March 5, MSNBC host Ed Schultz declared of Limbaugh: "He's done."

In fact, there is evidence the left's campaign backfired, as Limbaugh's ratings soared and attracted new sponsors. His 20 million listeners stuck by him. Many are members of the Tea Party, fed up with Obama's government overreach. So, indirectly, Limbaugh's survival also reflects the strength of the Tea Party movement.

Yet the left has also been writing the conservative group's obituary. Michael Moore just months ago proudly predicted that Occupy Wall Street would dwarf the Tea Party in size and influence.

"This is going to be much larger than the Tea Party," he assured CNN host Piers Morgan in an Oct. 25 interview. "No one is going to remember the Tea Party."

Today, Occupy Wall Street is broken. Its promised "spring offensive" never materialized. In a delicious irony, the few rabble left in Manhattan have taken to booing and heckling Moore as a "1%-er" and "$50-millionaire" whenever he drops by for a photo op.

The two stories show how out of touch the left is, especially about the conservative movement's popularity.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:05 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
The Left Misreads Popularity Of Limbaugh, Tea Party

No not really...it just when the numbers of a group begin to dwindle they must scream louder, rant and rave louder to be heard over the majority...That's all it is

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
[color=#00080]No not really...it just when the numbers of a group begin to dwindle they must scream louder, rant and rave louder to be heard over the majority...That's all it is[/color]

Oh...That is what OWS is up to...

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 am 

One month later, Rush Limbaugh still has a job and Keith Olbermann doesn’t

P.J. O'Rourke