Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MUSLIMS BEING OFFENDED
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:47 pm 

Quote:
Blind man's guide dog barred from restaurant for offending Muslims
Telegraph

A blind man has been turned away from a fashionable Indian restaurant because his guide dog offended Muslim staff. Alun Elder-Brown, a recruitment executive, said he was left feeling "like a piece of dirt" after being barred from bringing the animal into Kirthon Restaurant in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, on religious grounds. The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association said the decision was illegal under the Disability Discrimination Act

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... slims.html

These goddam muslim scumbags need to go back to whatever rubble strewn shithole they crawled out of and stay there until THEY CAN ADAPT to our culture...

FY!

Last edited by Moby Grape on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MUSLIMS BEING OFFENDED- GET OUT!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:52 pm 

Quote:
Prison bans chapel crucifix to avoid offending Muslims
Daily Mail

A prison’s new chapel will not contain a crucifix to avoid offending Muslim inmates, it emerged today. Bosses at HMP Lewes have been told the traditional Christian symbol, featuring Jesus nailed to a cross, must not be used in the Grade-II listed Victorian jail’s ‘multi-faith space’. The room - part of a £1million new block - has been split in two, with one half featuring heated foot baths so Muslim worshippers can wash their feet before prayer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... slims.html

These goddam muslim scumbags need to go back to whatever rubble strewn shithole they crawled out of and stay there until THEY CAN ADAPT to our culture...

FY!

Last edited by Moby Grape on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 pm 

Quote:
Woman told to remove Christmas lights to avoid offending non-Christian neighbours
Telegraph

A woman was told to remove her Christmas lights by a housing association worker in case they offended non-Christian neighbours. Dorothy Glenn decorates her home in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, with hundreds of festive lights every year, including a giant tree and a 4ft Santa Claus. But this year she was astonished when an employee of South Tyneside Homes called at her house and informed her that the decorations she was displaying might be offending her neighbours.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... bours.html

FY!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:59 pm 

Quote:
Shopper Says Doll Spreads Islamic Message
The Chronicle

Dressed in yellow pajamas and a soft felt cap, the Fisher Price “Little Mommy Cuddle ‘n Coo” doll is not unlike many other toys on sale this holiday season.

Dressed in yellow pajamas and a soft felt cap, the Fisher Price “Little Mommy Cuddle ‘n Coo” doll is not unlike many other toys on sale this holiday season.

That is, until it talks.

Centralia resident Linda Stewart was shopping for Christmas presents for her 7-year-old granddaughter when she spotted the dolls, on sale at Kmart in Chehalis for $5 apiece, she said. The baby elicits soft cooing and gibberish common in such toys, but one phrase “freaked out” Linda and her husband.

The doll, which responds to movement, says “Islam is the light,” the couple claim.

“It’s pretty clear, isn’t it,” Linda said Thursday while demonstrating the doll’s sounds for The Chronicle. “They had a whole bin. ... It was absolutely unbelievable.”

http://www.chronline.com/story.php?suba ... om=&ucat=1

FY!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 pm 

Quote:
After 130 years of fundraising, Sally Army told to stop rattling collecting tins because it…
The Daily Mail

For 130 years they have been part of Christmas, filling the air in towns across the land with music and carols. But one thing is missing from the repertoire of Salvation Army bands this year — the percussion of rattling tins. Members have been forbidden to shake their charity tins BREAK in case it harasses or intimidates people.
One said she had been told it might also offend other religions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... gions.html

FY!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:21 pm 

I'm sick of anyone who comes to this country and doesn't want to adapt to our culture or language. When people migrated here from other countries they did so and were proud to do so. This political correctness has to come to an end or our whole culture and morals will continue to decline...ya know...like over in Europe! :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:15 pm 

This happened at Kirthon Restaurant in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

I believe that's several thousand miles east of here....carry on :smt005

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:19 pm 

edge540 wrote:
I believe that's several thousand miles east of here....carry on :smt005

Gonna wait until it hits here?

Don't have to,...take a ride through Dearborn Michigan.

We're about 5-8 years behind the Brits with these goddam muslims...

it'll be here sooner than you think...why do think these animals elect dims?...

Because they're easy pushovers for surrender because of their cowardly defeatist attitudes....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:09 pm 

Yes Mr Grape, I'm sure all of your wacko wingnut fantasies & predictions will come true...like all the other one's.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:22 pm 

I got tired of this crap with christmas,"Happy Holidays", Seasons Greetings". What happened to Merry Christmas. So last year I went out and bought the biggest Merry Christmas sign I could find that lights up. I happily display it in my yard for all to see.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:41 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/3775993/Blind-mans-guide-dog-barred-from-restaurant-for-offending-Muslims.html

Well good thing this stuff's happening in England and not the merry old United States. Right chap?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:48 am 

deelight wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/3775993/Blind-mans-guide-dog-barred-from-restaurant-for-offending-Muslims.html

Well good thing this stuff's happening in England and not the merry old United States. Right chap?

OOPS!!!! TOO LATE......

:(

Chicago Area Schools Ban Santa, Halloween, and Jell-O for Allah
October 1, 2007

It isn't only in Muslim-overrun Eurabia that moonbat bureaucrats subject us to dhimmitude. In the Chicago suburb Oak Lawn, pork and Jell-O have been banned from the school lunch menu in an effort to pander to Muslims. Halloween parades are being canceled in favor of vapid "fall festivals," and Santa can only visit school on Saturday when there are no kids around.

According to Elizabeth Zahdan, who "took her concerns to the school board" regarding the shocking prevalence of America culture in American schools, the purpose of suppressing things like Christmas, Halloween, and Jell-O is to make the schools more inclusive.

The insidious liberals who run our schools are only too happy to use their Islamic allies as an excuse to prevent our culture from being passed down to future generations. But there is a ray of hope: people made such a stink that the ban on Jell-O was lifted.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/200 ... ea_sc.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:51 am 

Quote:
Posted by Van Helsing at October 1, 2007 12:22 PM

:smt005

Stop trying to pass off a blog as truth Marine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:59 am 

deelight wrote:

Coming soon to a city near you....

Once upon a time liberals here in the merry old United States were unable to force their leftoid Politically Correct bullshit on the rest of the nation however now that these worthless crybabys have gotten their way, the goddamn muslims are exploiting the new laws to the extreme to launch their soft jihad...basically using our own laws to take us down for those of you too stupid to see what's going on right in front of you...

Just as they are doing in merry old England...

They are openly recruiting the Blacks in the penitentiary's and using the new hate crime laws to hide behind in this country....

But of course you voted for Obama because of his skin color so I don't expect you to understand any of this....

But when the rag heads start their bullshit and their complaining here...and it will be soon,...what do you think our response ought to be?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:01 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
deelight wrote:

Coming soon to a city near you....

Once upon a time liberals here in the merry old United States were unable to force their leftoid Politically Correct bullshit on the rest of the nation however now that these worthless crybabys have gotten their way, the goddamn muslims are exploiting the new laws to the extreme to launch their soft jihad...basically using our own laws to take us down for those of you too stupid to see what's going on right in front of you...

Just as they are doing in merry old England...

They are openly recruiting the Blacks in the penitentiary's and using the new hate crime laws to hide behind in this country....

But of course you voted for Obama because of his skin color so I don't expect you to understand any of this....

But when the rag heads start their bullshit and their complaining here...and it will be soon,...what do you think our response ought to be?

:smt005 this is priceless

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next