Geez, I get no respect from this guy! :roll: :lol: :smt006

Post subject: Re: Change begins now?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:45 am 

I asked:
"Who said they will be in minimum security?"

comedian said:

"BIG MOUTH MURTHA SAID IT"

Well NO he did not.
He never said that they will be in a minimum security prison, now did he?

He said he would be "willing" to do it...which doesn't mean crap.

You really think the Feds would be stupid enough to put these guys in a minimum security prison?...please.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am 

edge540 wrote:
You really think the Feds would be stupid enough to put these guys in a minimum security prison?...please.

NO BUT YOU POS LIBTARDS WILL ....

edge540 wrote:
Al Qaeda Chief Was Released by U.S. From Gitmo
Friday, January 23, 2009

translation:

The Bush Administration fukked up.
thanks George

FY you ass hole....you f***in libtards have cried about Gitmo from the beginning. You were told each of these animals needed to stay locked up. You cried foul.....you cried to give them rights our own prison system doesn't afford criminals....

61 of the detainees that have been released have been found to have participates in terrorist attacks since their release.

The release YOU f***ing LIBERALS DEMANDED.

SO STFU edge....your boy wants to bring all the rest of them here.

Americans will suffer because of this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 am 

edge540 wrote:
I asked:

comedian said:

"BIG MOUTH MURTHA SAID IT"

Well NO he did not.
He never said that they will be in a minimum security prison, now did he?

He said he would be "willing" to do it...which doesn't mean crap.

Yes but edge also continued to say:
Quote:
Oh never mind, nobody said that except mr.comedian & nobody said that they would be released in a year.

Now what don't you understand here? If he's willing to take them and he has mimimum security prisons then I would have to say I proved your questioning of me making up "fear mongoring" bull crap. You might think the Feds wouldn't be stupid enough but that don't matter because Obama is stupid enough. All you do is spin stuff around when your proven wrong. :smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:21 pm 

Bringing the prisoners here, will do nothing but give the terrorists a "valid" excuse to come after us full force on our own soil.

This snake has only been in office a few days, and here are his first "accomplishments".

Ordered to close Guantonomo Bay,possibly releasing many of the terrorists housed there, so they can come after us again.

Make American taxpayers foot the bill for murdering unborn babies in other countries.

Appoint people of questionable character, and no experience, to run differant segments of our government.

Go to the false messiah's web site, and see for yourself what other "plans" he has for us. The list is endless, with more added frequently.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 pm 

We have identified a number of possible prisons here in the United States" that could take the detainees. However, Gates added, "I've heard from members of Congress [representing] where all those prisons are located. Their enthusiasm is limited."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/23/ ... ref=nextin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:11 pm 

Gunslinger wrote:
We have identified a number of possible prisons here in the United States" that could take the detainees. However, Gates added, "I've heard from members of Congress [representing] where all those prisons are located. Their enthusiasm is limited."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/23/ ... ref=nextin

LMAO! Not according to edge and Murtha! :lol: :smt006

Not only is this a crock but Obama doesn't agree in waterboarding. Now, his defense nominee won't say if he considers waterboarding torture or not. Most likely not. :smt006

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB1 ... TI1Wj.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 pm 

comedian wrote:
Quote:
All you do is spin stuff around when your proven wrong.

Nope not me, it's you that did all the spinning claiming that the detainees would be put in minimun security prisons which is of course is a big load of crap.

I don't care if Murtha said he would take in the the detainees & put them up in his own house, it doesn't matter.
It's not going to happen. You know it, I know it, & everybody else on the planet knows it.

Last edited by edge540 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:

Nope not me, it's you that did all the spinning claiming that the detainees would be put in minimun security prisons which is of course a big load of crap.

I never claimed that,I just said what I heard when Murtha said he'd take them and his prisons are only minimum security. Hell, I even saw the interview with him personally saying that. Here we go again, edge needs to re-read and comprehend, instead of spinning. Where do you get off claiming that I said that? I said, " haven't you heard...."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:55 pm 

I asked very specifically: "Who said they will be in minimum security?"

You said Murtha said that.

He didn't say that.

What don't you understand?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:56 pm 

edge540 wrote:
comedian wrote:
Quote:

Nope not me, it's you that did all the spinning claiming that the detainees would be put in minimun security prisons which is of course is a big load of crap.

I don't care if Murtha said he would take in the the detainees & put them up in his own house, it doesn't matter.
It's not going to happen. You know it, I know it, & everybody else on the planet knows it.

TIME TO SHOP AND COMPARE! LET'S COMPARE THIS POST TO THE ONE OF ABOVE, SHALL WE. COMEDIAN HAS DETECTED AN EDIT SO EDGE COULD TRY TO COVER. BUSTED :smt006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:57 pm 

edge540 wrote:

BINGO..!!!!!!!

Even edge understands that the Democrats are lying but it's OK because nobody believes what they say anyway.

This stuff just cracks me up..... :smt006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:01 pm 

edge540 wrote:
I asked very specifically: "Who said they will be in minimum security?"

You said Murtha said that.

He didn't say that.

What don't you understand?

FROM THE TOP AGAIN! NOW, IF MURTHA TAKES THOSE PRISONERS AND PUTS THEM IN HIS PRISON(WHICH IS MINUMUM SECURITY) DOES THAT NOT MEAN THEY WILL (IF HE TAKES THEM) BE IN ONE OF HIS PRISONS WHICH ARE UNDER MINIMUM SECURITY? I MEAN, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL? BECAUSE I SURE DIDN'T CLAIM THAT. :roll: :smt006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:06 pm 

I believe this is what was said, no maximum security prisons in his district but the state of PA does have one. Since he doesn't mind having them there, and they would handle them like they do other prisoners.
http://emergencyresponse.cc/not_just_guantanamo
Not just Guantanamo:Exposing Torture and Abuse in Pennsylvania’s Prison
You don’t need to travel to outsourced detention centers in foreign countries. In fact, torture might be happening at the Supermax prison on the outskirts of your Pennsylvania town.
Again and again, throughout the years, families of prisoners and prisoners themselves have told us horrifying stories of abuse—beatings by officers, medical neglect and patterns of racist intimidation—and we realized they had no way to seek justice when prison staff hurt them or violated their rights. The grievance system, the state-sanctioned procedure by which prisoners file complaints, is flawed and corrupt, and that’s why the main outlet prisoners have for their stories of abuse is most often outside supporters.

Rep. Jack Murtha, D-Pa., says he’d be willing to house prisoners from Guantanamo Bay in his congressional district if President Obama makes good on a plan to close the U.S. prison there.

As one of his first acts in office, the president circulated a draft Wednesday that would shut down Guantanamo Bay within a year.

Murtha only has a minimum security prison in his district. But he says he’d have no reservations about holding detainees there in a maximum security prison.

“Sure, I’d take ‘em,” said Murtha, an outspoken critic of the Iraq war. “They’re no more dangerous in my district than in Guantanamo.”

Murtha added that there was “no reason not to put ‘em in prisons in the United States and handle them the way they would handle any other prisoners.”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm 

First comedian says:

"IF MURTHA TAKES THOSE PRISONERS..."

After I asked:

comedian said:
"BIG MOUTH MURTHA SAID IT."

guess what genius, you just "busted" yourself. :smt006