Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Change
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 pm 

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
So everybody in our military that YOU don't agree with is now all of the sudden a 'leftie"?
...and a "weak, spineless, liberal pussy"?

WOW

I don't recall saying anything remotely resembling that.
Please stop lying.

I'm not lying.
You said:
Quote:
so I really don't care what either McCain or Petraeus thinks about it.

McCain & Petraeus are military & support closing gitmo along with the president & the lefties.
So doesn't that make them lefties?
McCain & Petraeus said they want to close Guantanamo because its existence is damaging U.S. credibility abroad.
Your fellow military hating, rabid right fringe lunatic said:"US credibility abroad is for weak, spineless, liberal pussies."
He's calling McCain & Petraeus "weak, spineless, liberal pussies." -brilliant debating point, eh?...LOL.
You agree with the loon?...yes?...no?

And you ignored my question about "danger."
You said:
Quote:
...danger of having the prisoners transferred...

What danger?
Please tell how we would be in "danger" when the detainees were in a supermax prison.

edge540 wrote:
So everybody in our military that YOU don't agree with is now all of the sudden a 'leftie"?
...and a "weak, spineless, liberal pussy"?

WOW

I don't recall saying anything remotely resembling that.
Please stop lying - again.

As to your question about danger:

Prisoners are at their most dangerous, and guards are at their most vulnerable, during the process of transfer. The men doing the transferring would be placed needlessly in harm’s way for no good reason whatsoever, because there is absolutely no conceivable reason for the prisoners to be moved from Guantanamo. I mean, after all, now that Barry is the one doing the renditions, you seem to think that it’s a wonderful idea to hold prisoners in places other than U.S. soil. Why should Guantanamo be any different?
As much as you hate our military and would probably have no problem seeing al-Qaeda prisoners take a few of them out, I think our men and their loved ones would appreciate not having to herd a bunch of rabid, psychotic, Islamofascist dogs from one prison to another when there is no need to do so in the first place.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 pm 

Feds: Stimulus money sent to 4,000 cons

One day after the Herald reported some surprised Bay State inmates - including murderers and rapists - were cashing in $250 stimulus checks, federal officials revealed the same behind-bars bonus was mailed to nearly 4,000 cons nationwide.

A federal watchdog is now probing how the cons were cut the checks. The same cash also may have been sent to fugitive felons, people kicked out of the country and even individuals now deceased.

It’s all part of the massive American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - and what is becoming an accounting nightmare for red-faced feds.

“President Obama’s $787 billion stimulus bill has done more to help convicted criminals than it has to actually boost our economy and create jobs,” said Republican National Committee spokeswoman Sara Sendek.

The Inspector General of Social Security is now tracing the checks that were mailed to 3,900 prisoners at a cost of nearly $1 million after yesterday’s report in the Herald.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm 

Quote:
Prisoners are at their most dangerous, and guards are at their most vulnerable, during the process of transfer. The men doing the transferring would be placed needlessly in harm’s way for no good reason whatsoever...As much as you hate our military and would probably have no problem seeing al-Qaeda prisoners take a few of them out, I think our men and their loved ones would appreciate not having to herd a bunch of rabid, psychotic, Islamofascist dogs from one prison to another when there is no need to do so in the first place.
Wow..I mean WOW.
Congratulations jack, you just posted the most assnine, ridiculous, absurd, preposterous, nonsense I have EVER seen on any board.
And YOU also insulted our military by implying that they are incompetent & can't handle prisonors that are shackled.
Oh Yeah, all these 'rabid, psychotic, Islamofascist dogs' are Hannibal Lecter & our MP's can't handle them...LOL.
Oh & when when you email McCain & Petraeus with your brilliant questions be sure you also ask them why they, would have no problem seeing al-Qaeda prisoners take a few of our troops out like you sggested.

I'm sure they'll appreciate that that.
WOW

Last edited by edge540 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm 

edge540 wrote:
you just posted the most assnine

WTF....?

As for the rest of the nonsense..... :mrgreen:

That is far and away.......too funny.

:smt006

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm 

Still waiting...
He's calling McCain & Petraeus "weak, spineless, liberal pussies." -brilliant debating point, eh?...LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm 
Banned

OLDLYINGTURD540 wrote:

assnine
prisonors

Assnine?? Assnine?? Prisonors? If one didn't know how stupid this guy was...one would think it has to be a joke. How unfortunate that it AGAIN occurs when the t*** is calling someone stupid.

What's with the e-mailing McCain and the other guy? t*** is the only one who brought it up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Still waiting...

I never said that, and you damn well know it. Why does lying come so easy to you?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm 
Banned

weak, spineless, liberal pussy, the oldlyingturd540 wrote:
weak, spinless, liberal pussy, the oldlyingturd540 wrote:

FY
f*** YOU & the republicans.
These assholes are 'owned bitches'
piss on em' & piss on you.

-brilliant debating point,

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm 

censorthis wrote:
OLDLYINGTURD540 wrote:

assnine

Assnine?? Assnine??

Yeah.
That's one size up from an asseight.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:00 pm 
Banned

weak, spineless, liberal pussy, the oldlyingturd540 wrote:

they'll appreciate that that.

Go beat your old lady beat your old lady.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 am 

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Still waiting...

I never said that, and you damn well know it. Why does lying come so easy to you?

I'm not lying about anything. If you could read you'd know that.
I never claimed YOU said that. Here is what I said:
Quote:
McCain & Petraeus said they want to close Guantanamo because its existence is damaging U.S. credibility abroad.
Your fellow military hating, rabid right fringe lunatic said:"US credibility abroad is for weak, spineless, liberal pussies."

Jack, I'm ASKING you if you agree with your military hating, rabid right fringe lunatic friend on this board who calls our military "weak, spineless, liberal pussies."

So did did you make up your phony Red Herring "danger" concern all by yourself & pull it out your rectum, or is there anybody else on the planet that shares you phony outrage & concern?

And BTW, I think asinine looks better with the double S- assnine.
either way is OK:
Quote:
assnine
A word used to describe anything that is stupid, inappropriate, lacking, or just not necessary. Also can describe someone who is full of themselves.

Last edited by edge540 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am 

edge540 wrote:
And BTW, I think asnine looks better with the double S- assnine.
either way is OK:

Actually, they are both incorrect.

Typical.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:41 am 

Main Entry: as·i·nine
Pronunciation: \ˈa-sə-ˌnīn\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin asininus, from asinus ass
Date: 15th century
1 : extremely or utterly foolish <an asinine excuse>
2 : of, relating to, or resembling an ass
3 : the babbling of an ignorant troll pretending to be a US Marine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 am 

edge540 wrote:
as·i·nine

You should go back and look at your previous post... :smt006

USMarine wrote:
edge540 wrote:
either way is OK:

Actually, they are both incorrect.

Typical.

:smt005 :smt006

This stuff just makes me laugh....out loud.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 am 

edge540 wrote:
either way is OK:
Quote:
assnine
A word used to describe anything that is stupid, inappropriate, lacking, or just not necessary. Also can describe someone who is full of themselves.

I guess that would make you at least an assten or an asseleven, wouldn't it?

Barack Obama

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 100  Next