Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Obama approval Ratings fall to New LOW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 am 
Banned

OLDLYINGTURD540 wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, someone should set up panels of lawyers and accountants to get rid of them.......

"death panels" .

If they pull the plug on the t*** when it's his turn before the panel, then I'm all for them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 am 

censorthis wrote:
OLDLYINGTURD540 wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, someone should set up panels of lawyers and accountants to get rid of them.......

"death panels" .

If they pull the plug on the t*** when it's his turn before the panel, then I'm all for them.

What's really funny is that it only took one private citizen (Sarah Palin.. :lol: ) to point it out and BINGO! gone from the bill.

That is very funny indeed..... :smt006

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 am 
Banned

USMarine wrote:
censorthis wrote:

What's really funny is that it only took one private citizen (Sarah Palin.. :lol: ) to point it out and BINGO! gone from the bill.

That is very funny indeed..... :smt006

Hey Marine, how funny is it that the t*** will still have to cough up his 14K (provided that his story is not a LIE), but the cabin boy will do away with the tax write off for it?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 am 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
About 60,000 senior citizens have quit AARP...

LOL...
Ah yes, conservative mental giants that are of course opposed to "government run health care" who are too f***in stupid to figure out that THEY HAVE & ARE ON "government run health care."

These are same morons that go 10 mph under the speed limit in their Buick LeSabres with the left turn signal always on.

You are very disrespectful to the elderly. They realize it's government run health care. Thats why they have to pay for AARP. Thats how great that government run health care is.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 am 

Quote:
Poll: Public has lost hope in stimulus plan
Los Angeles Times]

A majority of the public supported the Obama administration’s economic stimulus program in February. Now, the majority see no good coming from the spending. Just 38% of 1,010 respondents in a new USA TODAY/Gallup poll believe the $787 billion in stimulus spending will "make the economy better" in the long term. Another 38% expect the plan to leave the economy in worse shape, while 22% believe it will have no effect. In February,

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_c ... ity-s.html

Obama has lost all credibility...

if he ever had any that is...The failures are certainly piling up on this loser...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:20 pm 

Approval of Obama, Democrats Declines, Pew Poll Says

Aug. 19 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama’s approval rating declined as a growing number of Americans said the Democratic president and Republican leaders aren’t working together on important issues.

In a poll from the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, 63 percent of Americans said they thought the two sides weren’t working together. While 29 percent of respondents said Republicans are most to blame for the lack of cooperation, 17 percent cited Obama, up from 7 percent in February, Pew said.

Obama’s job-approval rating fell 3 percentage points, to 51 percent from 54 percent in July, within the survey’s error margin of plus-or-minus 2.5 percentage points. His rating stood at 61 percent in June.

Independents were almost evenly divided, with 45 percent saying they approved of Obama’s performance and 43 percent saying they disapproved. In June, independents approved of Obama’s job performance by almost a 2-to-1 margin.

Approval ratings for the Democratic Party also fell, with 49 percent of Americans saying they viewed the party favorably. That’s down 10 percentage points from April, Washington-based Pew reported. Democrats had a 62 percent favorable rating just before Obama’s inauguration in January. The 40 percent approval rating for the Republican Party has held steady all year.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 pm 

Robin Banks wrote:
Yeah, it does make a difference. A lack of understanding of the most basic math skills really undermines the credibility of Chuck's argument.

I know Math. skills, I just didn't carry it out to the .0001 place. I could have though. My point is that it is an insignificant number. Actually I could have carried it out and said it is .17142% of the total

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:49 am 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:
Robin Banks wrote:
Yeah, it does make a difference. A lack of understanding of the most basic math skills really undermines the credibility of Chuck's argument.

I know Math. skills, I just didn't carry it out to the .0001 place. I could have though. My point is that it is an insignificant number. Actually I could have carried it out and said it is .17142% of the total

Give it up chuckblow. You weren't even close in the original post. Robin Banks called you on it and you went back and edited it over a day later. Chuckblow, chuckblow, chuckblow.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am 

Who cares what the polls say right now, given the massive effort to besmirch Obama that has been waged by the right? Don't forget the big money insurance interests that fear their gravy train is slipping away.
Less than a year ago, they had the chance to elect a president. They didn't pull it off.
That's the only poll I care about.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 am 
Banned

freetime wrote:
Who cares what the polls say right now, given the massive effort to besmirch Obama that has been waged by the right? Don't forget the big money insurance interests that fear their gravy train is slipping away.
Less than a year ago, they had the chance to elect a president. They didn't pull it off.
That's the only poll I care about.

These folks live and die and make most of their decisions based on approval ratings. Especially this lightweight. If he still had the same approval rating that he carried in Feb & March, this healthcare bullshit would have been rammed down our throats. Now, with 60 Senate seats and a 78 seat majority in the house, the cabin boy is impotent. Don't think his approval ratings have nothing to do with it.
It takes no concerted effort to "besmirch" this guy. He does it all by himself. His incompetence, which was always evident to those of us who didn't vote for him, is now becoming evident to the ignorant Americans who did vote for him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 am 

freetime wrote:
given the massive effort to besmirch Obama that has been waged by the right?.

YEAH RIGHT....YOUR MESSIAH HAS PERSONALLY GONE AFTER THESE PRIVATE AMERICA CITIZENS FRO STARTERS

Sarah Palin

Joe The Plumber

Rush Limbaugh

AND HALF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC

YOU LIBERAL WHINERS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE ATTACK DOGS SO STFU

freetime wrote:

FOR ONCE YOU ARE RIGHT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm 

POLL: New Low for Obama Approval Index
Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14. These figures mark the lowest Approval Index rating yet recorded for this President. The previous low of -12 was reached on July 30

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 pm 

GALLUP: OBAMA HITS NEW LOW
Updated: 08/26/2009 06:09:22 AM MDT

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 pm 

Down

Down
GALLUP: OBAMA HITS ANOTHER NEW LOW
August 27th, 2009 - 1:58 pm

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next