Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: GLEN BECK ON Obama's Civilian Army
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 am 

Quote:
Barack Obama's Civilian Army

Glenn Beck is setting the gold standard in investigative reporting, and he is being rewarded in the ratings. His time slot may not be the best on FOXNEWS, but Wednesday's show was a ratings bonanza. He beat everybody even longtime ratings leader Bill O'Reilly. I predict if he continues to produce the clear and compelling television that he has offered this week he will be moving up the dial.

Here are some exerpts from his show about Obama's civlian national security force. Prepare to be shocked. All week we've been asking tough questions — here's one more,

Mr. President: Why do we need a civilian national security force that is "just as strong, just as powerful" as the military? Here's why I ask this question: Who are we fighting? Who internally is threatening our security? It's clearly not because we feel there is a threat from illegal aliens crossing the border, because anyone who would say that has been deemed a racist. A civilian national security force on the border is called The Minuteman and the attitude from this administration — as well as the Bush administration — is that they were "vigilantes." So it's not for the border. It can't be a civilian national security force against Islamic extremists, because according to this administration we aren't even at war against Islamic extremists anymore. Is this administration really going to ask the American people to profile and call-in tips on Muslim Americans who act suspiciously?

Read The Full Story:

Post subject: Re: GLEN BECK ON Obama's Civilian Army
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:26 am 
Banned

Glen Beck will be very influential over the next few months and years. As I said before...this guy Bin Osama has all the characteristics of a guy like Castro or Chavez or Saddam Hussein. He may even be mentally ill to some degree because his mommy and daddy didn't want him growing up....not to mention his rampant drug abuse and homosexual activity. Throw in f***in radicals like Eric Holder and some of these "czars" and we could be in some real, real trouble in this country. Black Panthers and other radical groups are given a pass, but those who work 24/7 to protect us are under investigation for playing mind games with savage ragheads who murder Americans.
The Ayers-type connections that this guy had should have been enough for every dumb American who voted for this guy..but here we are.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 pm 

Here is the truth about Glenn Beck. Advertisers can't get off this loser's show fast enough.
A total of 33 Fox advertisers, including Walmart, CVS Caremark, Clorox and Sprint, directed that their commercials not air on Beck's show, according to the companies...The Clorox Co., a former Beck advertiser, now says that "we do not want to be associated with inflammatory speech used by either liberal or conservative talk show hosts." The maker of bleach and household cleaners said in a statement that is has decided not to advertise on political talk shows.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm 

:sign3:

sparks wrote:
Advertisers can't get off this loser's show fast enough

sparks wrote:
"we do not want to be associated with inflammatory speech used by either liberal or conservative talk show hosts." The maker of bleach and household cleaners said in a statement that is has decided not to advertise on political talk shows.[/size]

That means everyone.

Matthews, Olberweenie, Maddow...oh wait, they don't have anyone watching them or advertising on them anyways... :lol:

Crack me up.

:smt006

(Duuuude, what's with the bold large type....you're making me feel anxious and afraid... :smt005 )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm 

This is the kind of stuff that makes me LOL....... :lol:

:smt006

Quote:
Beck Wins Cable Demo Again, Campbell Brown Beats Olbermann

By Noel Sheppard | August 29, 2009 - 18:57

For the second night in a row, Fox News's Glenn Beck attracted the most cable news viewers in the all important demographic of folks aged 25 to 54.

As for MSNBC's Keith Olberman who arrogantly and errantly bragged Tuesday about having "the highest rated cable news program, period," he came in third in his time slot Thursday actually attracting fewer viewers than CNN's Campbell Brown.

Though airing at different times, Olbermann also got beaten by CNN's Larry King and Anderson Cooper.

I'm sure in his crazy world, and that of those who watch him, he's still number one.

For your entertainment pleasure, here are Thursday's rankings

Here are the demo rankings:

1.Glenn Beck -- 762,000
2.The O’Reilly Factor– 757,000
3.Hannity –691,000
4.On The Record w/ Greta Van Susteren—623,000
5.Special Report with Bret Baier– 446,000
6.Fox Report w/Shep Smith–418,000
7.Larry King Live—378,000
8.FOX & Friends- 357,000
9.Nancy Grace – 347,000
10.Anderson Cooper 360—343,000
11.Campbell Brown- 337,000
12.Rachel Maddow Show—279,000
13.Countdown w/ K. Olbermann– 276,000

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... -olbermann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 am 

Glenn Beck is really popular among people these days. Just look at his stylish treatment of a woman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M36206g78Qc

He is such an amazing guy and deserves everyone's continued respect on this discussion board.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 am 

stillhere219 wrote:
Glenn Beck is really popular among people these days.
He is such an amazing guy and deserves everyone's continued respect on this discussion board.

That's up to you who you respect and who you don't respect.

I agree that Beck is really popular and his ratings have gone through the roof.
It seems as though he has really upset the commies and the other leftie loons pretty good.

I never really watched him until after all this publicity but now I tune in all the time.

:lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:57 am 
Banned

stillhere219 wrote:
Glenn Beck is really popular among people these days.

Agreed 219. As is my personal policy, I never click on links or videos not posted by friends, but I'm sure it bolstered your contention that Beck is an admirable American.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 am 

Here they are folks!

It's illegal to put a manger scene up on public property but apparently it's ok to have these fanatics patrol your neighborhood?

How long do you think it will be until they are issued guns and badges and law enforcement powers?

Quote:
Louis Farrakhan steps in where
Rahm Emanuel failed in Chicago

Human Events, by John Hayward

It was only two weeks ago that Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel pleaded with armed gangs to aim more carefully during their street battles, appealing to their “values” – which he also said were “the wrong values” – as he asked, “Don’t touch the children of the city of Chicago. Don’t come near them.”

The Mayor’s strategy doesn’t seem to have worked very well, so as the Chicago Sun-Times reported, Louis Farrakhan took five hundred “Fruit of Islam” members out to patrol the streets. According to one representative of a tough South Side neighborhood, “It was historic. I had residents crying -men and women that have been in the community fighting – crying to see it… The minister had 500 well-dressed, well-spoken black men in suits go out on the street. They weren’t all with the minister. They spread out. We gave them some of our hardest locations in the 6th district.”

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/07/19/l ... n-chicago/