Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Edge!? You're the expert, I could use some help.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 pm 

Asking ACORN what they did with the billions of taxpayer dollars that were funneled to their organization (compliments of barack hussien obama) is racist according to this moron...

So, forgive me if I seem a little out of my league here but would you mind explaining WHY this is racist?

I asked you because frankly.....you must be the board expert what with the frequency you pull out the race card at the drop of a hat... always calling people racists and bigots......I figured surely you will have an answer...

Quote:
Acorn's Lewis suggests opponents are racist
The Washington Times, by Joseph Curl

ACORN's Bertha Lewis charged Tuesday that accusations about the embattled community organizing group are racist, alleging that a coordinated political effort started by former Bush adviser Karl Rove sought to stop the group from registering minority voters. "For many years, there've been folks who've disagreed with our ideology or methodology that has [cq] gone after us," ACORN's CEO said in a speech at the National Press Club in Washington.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... re-racist/

Ya know these particular bunch of ACORN people are pretty stupid if you ask me.... hell...your average parasite takes only 5 minutes to start whining about racism the moment they don't like what they be gettin....