Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: A Great Quote...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:10 pm 

“As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials."
- - Newt Gingrich

Post subject: Re: A Great Quote...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:57 pm 

Indeed it is.
I have a new signature.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
“As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials."
- - Newt Gingrich

happy jack wrote:
Indeed it is.
I have a new signature.

Rats... :(

I thought jack was somewhere on a beach in the South Pacific on a "permanent vacation" but he beat me to it.

I guess it's only fair since a witch did turn him into a Newt.

:P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 pm 

USMarine wrote:
I guess it's only fair since a witch did turn him into a Newt.

:P

I got better.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:00 am 

LoisLane wrote:
- - Newt Gingrich

fantastic....

sure says a lot about the idiots who cast their vote for him too...

ever hear one of them attempt to explain why DUMBO received the Nobel?....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm 

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"ABC's Stephanopoulos says Perry is 'a carbon copy' of Bush. If it brings back 4.5% unemployment and 5.5 years of steady growth, I'd settle for a sketch on back of a napkin."

~ Fred Thompson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 am 

Imagine if Palin or Bachmann said something like this.

Quote:
Martin Luther King's Daughter: 'Lincoln Remembered for Signing the Declaration of Independence'
NewsBusters, by Noel Sheppard

At a ceremony to honor the opening of the new Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in our nation's capital Friday, the late civil rights leader's daughter Bernice made an historical error that would evoke tremendous ridicule and derision if she were a conservative.

"Lincoln remembered for signing the Declaration of Independence" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

BERNICE KING: But as I close, I close with the recognition that daddy is standing, Lincoln is seated. Lincoln remembered for signing the Declaration of Independence.
Daddy being remembered as standing up for truth and standing up for justice and standing up for righteousness and standing up for peace and standing up for freedom. Daddy is now standing on the National Mall in our nation’s capital.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... z1WQHINk3r

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 pm 

Quote:
Solis supports U.S. workers by driving Canadian-made car
Quebec Media, Inc. Agency

U.S. President Barack Obama's labour secretary says she's proud to drive a Chevrolet Equinox and support American workers.

Only problem is, the Equinox is built in Canada.

Hilda Solis told a breakfast meeting of the Christian Science Monitor in Washington on Wednesday that she has visited vehicle assembly lines in Michigan and Ohio and met "some very proud workers."

"I've always been an advocate for small, efficient vehicles and I thought, what better example could I set if I encouraged my staff to go purchase and seek how we could acquire a vehicle that would, for me, send a signal that we're for supporting our American workers, American-made products," she said in a YouTube video posted by Fora.tv. "I'm just delighted, it's a good product."

She's even nicknamed her new car "The Bullet."

But the Equinox is actually built in two Ontario plants, in Ingersoll and Oshawa. General Motors noted earlier this year that both plants are running at full capacity.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2011/09/01/s ... n-made-car

Another arrogant, stupid, know-nothing DUMBO lackey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:08 am 

''Obama is willing to point out everyone’s shortcomings, except his own.''

Quote:
Krauthammer rips Obama's 'ill-
concealed contempt' for
Americans: 'It's unseemly'

The Daily Caller, by Jeff Poor

During a weekend trip to Hawaii to attend the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, President Obama had some tough words for his own country. “We’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades,” he said.

That didn’t sit well with Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer, who fired back on Monday’s “Special Report” on the Fox News Channel. According to Krauthammer, Obama is willing to point out everyone’s shortcomings except his own.

“No one is asking him to go out there and to be a jingoistic cheerleader,” Krauthammer said. “But when you call your own country ‘lazy’ when you are abroad, and call it ‘unambitious and soft’ when you are home, I think what you are showing is not tough love, but ill-conceived, ill-concealed contempt.”

Krauthammer then blamed Obama, rather than the American people, for the poor state of the economy.

“Look: Why are people reluctant to invest?” he asked. “We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world — in the industrialized world. Obama has spoken about it. It’s the one issue on which the Republicans would have agreed on lowering that rate, eliminating the loopholes. And in three years in office, he has done nothing.”

Krauthamer also directed blame toward the National Labor Relations Board, charging the agency with “trying to shut down a $1 billion plant that was constructed as a favor to Obama union allies.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/14/kraut ... z1dn4kHN6h

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am 

Quote:
For two minutes of recycled, wronged-wife pout,
ABC risks journalistic integrity.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:29 pm 

“We came, we saw, he died,” gloated Clinton.

Obama, too, has made a spectacle of himself, repeatedly, publicly bragging the He, the Anointed One, killed Osama bin Laden. He bragged, too that He, and only He, was in charge of the government’s “kill list,” containing the names of Islamist terrorists that are targeted for death.

It seems never to have occurred to this pair of bungling, egotistical morons that such statements in public, by high government officials, just might “offend” a few million zealous Muslims, all over the world?

FROM THIS ARTICLE HERE

Quote:
Obama and Clinton Must Resign–
NOW!

Canada Free Press, by Michael Oberndorf

Purported President Barack “Barry Soetoro” Hussein Obama, and so-called Secretary of State Hillary Clinton must resign immediately. No ifs, ands, or buts. Pack up their things and get the h*ll out of Washington, today. This woman, The Smartest Woman in America, and her boss, The Smartest Man in the Room, have just shown the world that they are anything but. The unmitigated arrogance and stupidity of this pair was on display this week, for all the world to see. These two apostles of Marxist agitator Saul Alinsky clearly see themselves as leaders of an elite intelligencia,

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49537

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:11 am 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke