Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Best Government Money Can Buy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 pm 

splorks wrote:

You're cracking me up, troll boy...!!!!!!

Tiger has you on "ignore" because you're such a creep.

Tiger is right and no amount of misogynist trolling and whining by you will change that FACT.

Take your fat lame a$$ and hit the bricks, punk.

Get the message..?

:wink: :smt006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:48 pm 

USMarine wrote:
sparks wrote:
Tiger has you on "ignore" because you're such a creep.

I think Tiger1 has spent most of her life ignoring all kinds of things, that's why she's in the situation she's in. I find it much easier to work for a living instead of settling for the pittance of a check the government mails her each month.She can ignore my posts but it doesn't change the fact that she bashes the system that puts food on her table,a roof over her head and pays her medical bills.I think she should show some gratitude instead of spewing hate and venom.Only in America!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm 

splorks wrote:

that's why she's in the situation she's in.

The whole entire board knows YOUR situation, asswipe.... :mrgreen:

Look aroud you, punk.
Even hatemonger540 thinks you are a DICK and he agrees with your insanity.

You should take one of those guns you pretend you own and stick it in your mouth.

:smt006 :mrgreen:

Last edited by USMarine on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:12 pm 

USMarine wrote:
splorks wrote:

that's why she's in the situation she's in.

The whole entire board knows YOU'RE situation, asswipe.... :mrgreen:

Look aroud you, punk.
Even hatemonger540 thinks you are a DICK and he agrees with your insanity.

You should take one of those guns you pretend you own and stick it in your mouth.

:smt006 :mrgreen:

Not to sound like a broken record, but once again I cannot recommend the Sig Sauer P226 highly enough.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:16 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Not to sound like a broken record, but once again I cannot recommend the Sig Sauer P226 highly enough.

I have found that for ease of handling and concealment that the .380 Government Pocketlite is a very sturdy and reliable weapon as well.....much better than trying to pack a Colt .45 especially for someone like me who doesn't have rolls of fat to conceal it.

I'm very partial to Colt firearms.

Just load her up with some show stoppers..... :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 am 

You cowards sure provide good comedy for the rest of us. You cower behind your screen names like frightened little girls and post pictures of guns to try to intimidate others. You're both a couple of tools!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:40 am 

sparks wrote:
You cower behind your screen names like frightened little girls and post pictures of guns to try to intimidate others. You're both a couple of tools!

hey sparks!....since you seem to be an expert in this area,...and I say expert because you seem to address the issue each and every time you post here that maybe you can help me to figure out remembering the SCREEN NAME of a poster on the old Times board who got upset as hell about his name being posted on that forum.

you must have certainly locked horns with this guy seeing how emotional you are about the matter...

Perhaps a little background will jog your memory and you might remember him...a big whining loser who, during some stupid argument had his personal info let out of the bag for everyone else to see...as I recall, he was a big know it all blowhard who threatened everyone who disagreed with him with legal action all the time. It was during the course of an argument that someone posted his name without his consent...and boy was he pissed off big time about it...

Anyways...right after it happened, this big whining loser popped up all over that board trying to out everyone else...didn't matter who... He whined to the administrator of that board, he whined to the Times, he whined to anyone that would bother to listen...since his name was divulged he started demanding NEW rules be established stating if anyone broke the rules their personal information would automatically be made public....even for the smallest of infractions...he basically felt he was no longer on an even playing field with the rest of the board and it seemed he was going to get even with everyone else.

the administrator there pretty much told him to take a hike....that the confidentiality of personal information of the members was sacred.

Do you recall the SCREEN NAME of that guy?

Hey I have an idea!....maybe you can teach losers like that a lesson and post a link to the thread and the historic moment where you proudly stood up and provided your personal information for the whole world to see for the very first time!

I know you've been asked for it before but now is maybe the time...perhaps seeing that post will encourage others to do the same...

People are waiting....

I mean you don't want people to think you're just like that guy at the Times board do ya?...and that you're just pretending that you posted your name for all to see?

Say it ain't so sparks...say it ain't so!

Last edited by Moby Grape on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 am 

Sparkless the liar is at it again, HUH? GEEZ, FREE??? WOW !!! I guess the hundreds of dollars every month we pay for ALL of our health insurance plans is just a donation. :roll:

Sparkless, the libelous troll. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:38 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
You cower behind your screen names like frightened little girls and post pictures of guns to try to intimidate others. You're both a couple of tools!

hey sparks!....since you seem to be an expert in this area,...and I say expert because you seem to address the issue each and every time you post here that maybe you can help me to figure out remembering the SCREEN NAME of a poster on the old Times board who got upset as hell about his name being posted on that forum.

you must have certainly locked horns with this guy seeing how emotional you are about the matter...

Perhaps a little background will jog your memory and you might remember him...a big whining loser who, during some stupid argument had his personal info let out of the bag for everyone else to see...as I recall, he was a big know it all blowhard who threatened everyone who disagreed with him with legal action all the time. It was during the course of an argument that someone posted his name without his consent...and boy was he pissed off big time about it...

Anyways...right after it happened, this big whining loser popped up all over that board trying to out everyone else...didn't matter who... He whined to the administrator of that board, he whined to the Times, he whined to anyone that would bother to listen...since his name was divulged he started demanding NEW rules be established stating if anyone broke the rules their personal information would automatically be made public....even for the smallest of infractions...he basically felt he was no longer on an even playing field with the rest of the board and it seemed he was going to get even with everyone else.

the administrator there pretty much told him to take a hike....that the confidentiality of personal information of the members was sacred.

Do you recall the SCREEN NAME of that guy?

Hey I have an idea!....maybe you can teach losers like that a lesson and post a link to the thread and the historic moment where you proudly stood up and provided your personal information for the whole world to see for the very first time!

I know you've been asked for it before but now is maybe the time...perhaps seeing that post will encourage others to do the same...

People are waiting....

I mean you don't want people to think you're just like that guy at the Times board do ya?...and that you're just pretending that you posted your name for all to see?

Say it ain't so sparks...say it ain't so!

Hey loser, none of your post is accurate at all. No one ever revealed my name on the Times board. One disgruntled member of Team Slumlord went to the Times and whined about a post I made and "Sparks" was banned. BFD. I then started posting under my own name.One thing has remained constant over the years and that is the fact that you act like a whiny little girl who cowers in fear behind a screen name.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 am 

splorks wrote:
"Sparks" was banned.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy....... :?

That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

:smt007 :lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 am 

Here's a link to receive free bumper stickers bashing the Supreme Court for selling us out to foreign corporations.
http://www.peaceteam.net/bumper_stickers.php

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 am 

LMAO..!!!!!!!!!

Here's a link to receive bumper stickers bashing Ali bin Obama for selling America out.

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff/195315

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 am 

sparks wrote:
Here's a link to receive free bumper stickers bashing the Supreme Court for selling us out to foreign corporations.
http://www.peaceteam.net/bumper_stickers.php

Nice link, sparkles.
I always thoroughly enjoy reading websites that are run by a guy in a Che T-shirt operating out of his mother’s basement.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 am 

Should be interesting if & when Hugo Chavez starts spending millions on TV attack ads against republicans.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 am 

sparks wrote:
I then started posting under my own name.
...and you've been posting under your own name EVER since...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next