Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 am 

Quote:
Senators Accuse Obama Administration of Stonewalling Ft. Hood Probe
Newsweek Magazine, by Mark Hosenball

Leaders of the Senate’s principal oversight committee are accusing the Obama administration of stonewalling an investigation they have been conducting into the background to the deadly shootings at the Ft. Hood military base last Nov. 5, for which Army psychiatrist Maj. Nidal Hasan was arrested and charged.

Sen. Joseph Lieberman, the independent Democrat from Connecticut who chairs the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and the panel’s ranking Republican, Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, are expected on Thursday to release correspondence with the administration requesting documents and witnesses who have information about how Defense and law- enforcement agencies, including the FBI, handled information about Hasan’s alleged erratic behavior and contacts with an Islamic extremist preacher in the months before his shooting rampage. The senators are expected to declare that unless the administration complies with their committee’s request for documentation and witnesses by next Monday (April 19), the committee will issue a subpoena to force the administration to turn over the evidence.

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/declassi ... eheadlines

Post subject: Re: I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:48 am 

Quote:
No time behind bars for imam in NYC subway plot
Associated Press, by Devlin Barrett & Tom Hay

NEW YORK — An Afghanistan-born imam who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI during the investigation into a suicide bomb plot against New York City subway stations will not go to prison but must leave the country within 90 days, a judge ruled Thursday. Ahmad Afzali was sentenced to time served: four days from Sept. 20 to Sept. 24. He faced up to six months behind bars after pleading guilty last month in federal court in Brooklyn. The imam said he had wanted to help authorities in the investigation of

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/15/im ... plot-case/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:15 am 

The entire column is excellent and I only cut two paragraphs out but click the link and read the whole thing.

Dennis Prager has shown incredible insight and it is worth the read

Quote:
Obama, Israel and the Genesis Prediction

by Dennis Prager

Most observers, right or left, pro-Israel or anti-Israel, would agree that Israeli-American relations are the worst they have been in memory. Among the many indications is that only 9 percent of Jewish Israelis think President Barack Obama's administration is more pro-Israel than pro-Palestinian, according to a Smith Research poll taken during the last week of March on behalf of The Jerusalem Post. Given how much Israelis love and admire (and emigrate to) America, this level of mistrust is all the more remarkable.

To the left in America and around the world, this reason is dangerous nonsense. But for a vast number of America's Christians, many Jews and even many non-religious conservatives, it is deeper than any military or political reason. The reason is based on a verse in Genesis in which God, referring to the Jewish people, says to Abraham: "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you."

http://townhall.com/columnists/DennisPr ... ion?page=1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 am 

Quote:
Democrats startlingly silent on "ground zero mosque"
Salon, by Justin Elliott

Yesterday President Obama's spokesman pointedly declined to take a position on the planned Muslim community center in Lower Manhattan, calling it a local issue. In fact, prominent conservative opponents of what they call the "ground zero mosque" succeeded in elevating it into a national issue weeks ago.

And yet, Speaker Nancy Pelosi hasn't commented. Neither has Majority Leader Harry Reid. Nor have many of the members of New York's supposedly liberal congressional delegation. And those New York representatives and senators who do support the project have issued milquetoast statements through their spokespeople. Sen. Chuck Schumer's office even used the impressively obfuscating he is "'not opposed"' formulation.

Even though Rep. Jerrold Nadler, whose district includes ground zero, supports the mosque project and has criticized some of the opposition, spokesman Ilan Kayatsky told us today that the congressman is "not getting directly involved."

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_ ... index.html

They call this a local issue then tell what Arizona what to do.

Obama is fullofshit.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:51 am 

Quote:
Obama's Fort Hood amnesia
American Thinker, by Phil Boehmke

On the first anniversary of the Fort Hood massacre, Barack Hussein Obama and an entourage of 3,000 left Washington D.C. for India. As Mr. Obama and his fellow travelers were racking up $200 million a day in expenses, a solemn ceremony honoring the victims of Major Nidal Hasan was keeping the faith at the Central Texas army base.

Not willing to believe that the president or the White House staff could be so callous and disrespectful as to simply blow-off the soldiers, civilian staff, police and families whose lives were forever changed on November 5, 2009, I searched the whitehouse.gov website for some proof that the commander in chief really does care. Among the ‘Statements and Releases’ was the ‘Weekly Address: President Obama Calls for Compromise and Explains his Priorities on Taxes,’ the ‘Statement by the President on Diwali’ and a ‘Readout of the President’s Call with the SanFrancisco Giants.’ Not a word anywhere about Fort Hood.

A search of ‘Presidential Actions’ revealed ‘Presidential Proclamation-Veteran’s Day’ and ‘Presidential Proclamation-Military Family Month,’ wrapped around proclamations for a free trade agreement for Bahrain and National Adoption Month. No mention of the first anniversary of the Fort Hood massacre, not a word.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... nesia.html

and here is what DUMBO had to say in Mumbai

“The phrase jihad has a lot of meaning within Islam and is subject to a lot of different interpretations, but I will say that first Islam is one of the world’s great religions''

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 am 

Courtesy of Barack HUSSIEN Obama

Quote:
Jihadis who fought U.S. in Iraq, Afghanistan now enjoy American support in Libya
Washington Examiner, by Byron York

Evidence is emerging that United States forces are waging war in Libya on behalf of rebels whose ranks include jihadis who fought against the U.S. in Afghanistan and Iraq. Britain's Daily Telegraph reports that Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, a leader of U.S.-supported rebel forces in the fighting around Adjabiya, went to Afghanistan in 2002 to fight against the "foreign invasion" -- that is, U.S. troops who invaded Afghanistan in retaliation for the September 11 attacks. The Telegraph says al-Hasidi told an Italian newspaper, Il Sole 24 Ore, that he was captured in 2002 in Peshawar, Pakistan.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/bel ... an-support

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 am 

Quote:
Obama's Fort Hood Jihadist
American Thinker, by Pamela Geller

We have been hearing for years that the White House is withholding evidence on the Fort Hood jihadi, Major Nidal Malik Hasan. Now comes direct confirmation of this from Hasan's own lawyer. Major Hasan, also known as Soldier of Allah, according to his business card, mowed down thirteen U.S. soldiers while screaming Allahu akbar on the Fort Hood military base in Texas a year and a half ago, in November 2009. Yet his trial keeps on being postponed.

BREAK

Galligan, however, disclaims responsibility for all the delays, blaming them on none other than Barack Hussein Obama.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/ ... adist.html

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:02 am 

More U.S. troops have died in Afghanistan since this worthless closet islamist coward bribed, bullshitted, stole and lied his way into office then have been killed since it started. And the liberal faggots who crucified Bush over the war during his term say nothing about this traitor

Quote:
Afghan rules of engagement force U.S. soldiers to free insurgents caught red-handed
Washington Examiner, by Sara A. Carter

Several Taliban detainees who had been captured in February after being observed placing bombs in the culverts of roads used by civilians and military convoys near Kandahar were fed, given medical treatment, then released by American troops frustrated by a policy they say is forcing them to kick loose enemies who are trying to kill them. Despite what American soldiers say was a mountain of evidence, which included a video of the men planting the bomb and chemical traces found on their hands, there was nothing the soldiers who had captured them could do but feed and care for them

http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/worl ... red-handed

any of you liberals have the balls to explain this?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 am 

Quote:
Obama & the Muslim Brotherhood, continued …
National Review Online, by Andrew C. McCarthy

My column this weekend was about the Obama administration’s infatuation with the Muslim Brotherhood — an infatuation that flies under the lunatic banner of “Islamic Outreach.” I’ve often wondered what would have happened if, when I was a young prosecutor, I had gone into Rudy Giuliani’s office and said, “Y’know boss, I really think we ought to bring Carlo Gambino in here for a meeting and see if we can’t work this thing out — maybe get his views on what our agents could be doing better, try to understand his grievances.” I don’t need to wonder long — I’d have been looking for a new job the next day. But that was then. Now, alas, the “outreach” crowd is running the asylum — and we’re reaching out not to mobsters and their apologists but to the agents of organizations that want to destroy the West.

In the column, I rehearse Patrick Poole’s revelations from last week that political appointees in the Obama Justice Department quashed plans to indict a top official of CAIR (the Council on American Islamic Relations) and other Islamist groups and activists who had been designated by the U.S. attorney’s office in Dallas as unindicted coconspirators in the Muslim Brotherhood’s Hamas financing scheme — an enterprise that sent tens of millions of dollars to Palestinian jihadists during the Intifada.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/26 ... c-mccarthy

are you worthless liberal doosh bags still happy with your messiah?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:43 am 

Quote:
Three Convicted in Terror-
Related Cases Later Granted U.S.
Citizenship by Obama Administration

Cybercast News Service, by Edwin Mora

Three people convicted of crimes as a result of a terrorism-related investigation by the Department of Justice (DOJ) were later naturalized as U.S. citizens by the Obama administration, according to federal auditors. The March 2011 audit (released on April 21, 2011) by the Government Accountability Office (GAO), entitled Criminal Alien Statistics: Information on Incarcerations, Arrests and Costs, shows that three individuals were among “defendants where the investigation involved an identified link to international terrorism but they were charged with violating other statutes [not directly related to terrorism], including fraud, immigration, drugs,

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/3-p ... related-ca

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm 

Quote:
It's All Your Money: Foreign
Aid to Muslim/Arab nations

Fox News, by William LaJeunesse

While America's standing in the Middle East couldn't get much lower, you wouldn't know it looking at the U.S. foreign aid budget. Of proposed U.S. assistance for 2012, almost two-thirds is earmarked for Muslim nations and one-third goes to Arab countries. Yet, despite those billions in aid, opinion polls show most Arab citizens still have an unfavorable view of America and most Muslim nations routinely vote against U.S. interests in the United Nations. "If we are giving money to countries consistently voting against our interest, we ought to cut them off,"

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/ ... ab-nations

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm 

Judge: Fort Hood Terrorist Will Be Forcibly Shaved if He Doesn’t Remove His Beard
And there should be no shortage of volunteers willing to put a razor to his face.

Quote:
(ABC News) — An Army psychiatrist charged with killing 13 people in a shooting rampage at Fort Hood will be forcibly shaved if he doesn’t remove his beard himself, a judge said Wednesday.

Maj. Nidal Hasan appeared in court Wednesday sporting a beard as he did during a court appearance last month. The beard violates Army regulations, but Hasan said it is an expression of his Muslim faith.

The judge, Col. Gregory Gross, held Hasan in contempt of court for keeping the beard and fined him $1,000. Fort Hood spokesman Chris Haug said Gross gave Hasan the choice to shave on his own or be forcibly shaved sometime before his court-martial begins Aug. 20. . . .

Until last month, he had been clean-shaven every time he attended court.

But since Hasan grew a beard, he and one of his attorneys have watched the pretrial hearings on closed-circuit television in a trailer near the courthouse. He refuses to shave, and Gross has indicated that Hasan might have to watch the court-martial from the trailer as well.

But on Wednesday, Gross said he wanted Hasan in the courtroom to prevent a possible appeal on the issue if Hasan is convicted, Waco television station KWTX reported.

It was not immediately clear what Hasan and his attorneys would do. The hearing was in recess after Gross found Hasan in contempt.

Hasan’s defense attorneys argued that he had not shaved in observance of the holy Islamic month of Ramadan, KWTX-TV reported. Ramadan is expected to end just before the trial starts.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke