Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE OIL SPILL IS OBAMA'S KATRINA!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 am 

sparks wrote:
Arc and Happy Jack should be appointed as this message board's dick cops.

You are absolutely correct, sparks.
And, as one of the designated 'dick cops', I regret to inform you that you are under arrest.
You have the right to remain silent, (but I know you won't).
By the way, sparks - you should probably wear a necktie or a snug turtleneck at all times so that the foreskin doesn't ride up around your ears.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 am 

sparks wrote:
Arclight spends quite a bit of time discussing where others put their dicks. Arc and Happy Jack should be appointed as this message board's dick cops. I attribute their fascination with dicks to the fact that mother nature "shortchanged" them. It must be hard going through life not being able to "measure" up.

Once again Sparky takes a topic and puts his homoerotic spin on it.

Twice in one day.

Once with Philpot and now with Gore.

What does that say about where Sparky's thoughts are preoccupied?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:54 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Do you think that if you and the rest of us on this forum worry about the oil spill, and about the oil spill only, and neglect all other aspects of life, that the crisis will be magically resolved?
I don't know about you but, as for me, life goes on.
Obla-di-obla-da.

Oh don't get me wrong there are many other aspects of life that I care about. Whose in Al Gore's pants is pretty damn far down that list.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 pm 

Chairman Moo wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Do you think that if you and the rest of us on this forum worry about the oil spill, and about the oil spill only, and neglect all other aspects of life, that the crisis will be magically resolved?
I don't know about you but, as for me, life goes on.
Obla-di-obla-da.

Oh don't get me wrong there are many other aspects of life that I care about. Whose in Al Gore's pants is pretty damn far down that list.

Actually, the post was about Agore's silence on the Gulf oil leak.

But I don't think you are capable of understanding, much less addressing, that point.

Typical.

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 am 

[url=http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/104313-obama-hits-golf-course-with-biden-on-another-hot-humid-weekend]BP CEO GOES SAILING
OBAMA GOES GOLFING
[/url]

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 am 

sparks wrote:
Arclight spends quite a bit of time discussing where others put their dicks. Arc and Happy Jack should be appointed as this message board's dick cops. I attribute their fascination with dicks to the fact that mother nature "shortchanged" them.

nope....it's the loser with the small junk who have issues with demeaning and degrading women dude....

they find it ''funny''

remind you of anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 pm 

Obama oil spill commission picked for their politics, not engineering skill

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

all cronies, hacks and yes men...NOT ONE petroleum engineers or geologists involved.... I don't see the logic but maybe edge can explain it....he knows all the rocket scientists.

DUMBO also wants $15,000,000.00 spent on this commission for starters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 am 

maybe our resident union expert will answer this LEGITIMATE QUESTION

Quote:

Why in the world haven't we already accepted other nations' offers of skimmers, boom?
Washington Examiner, by David Freddoso

Last Thursday morning, I wrote on the question of why the Obama administration had been so slow to accept foreign aid on the oil spill. As it turns out, I was wrong to believe that it had accepted much of the aid offered. Our State Department released this document, which contains a rundown of what each country has offered, and whether or not we have accepted the aid. In most cases, the aid is merely “under consideration.”

If I had seen the document before I wrote on Thursday, I think I would have been much more critical.

To be sure, President Obama was correct when he pointed out in his last presser on the oil spill that not every offer of help should be treated as a top priority. A multiplicity of accepted offers does not translate automatically to a better cleanup. Some aid offers are more appropriate for later. It’s also perfectly understandable that in some cases, we don’t want to use the oil dispersants that other countries (such as France) have offered us.

But why in the world would we not instantly offers of boom? If I understand correctly, we have been short on the stuff since this crisis began,

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini ... 16854.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:23 am 

I ran across this and had to re-post.

Quote:
Google “Obama” and “Katrina”, and you will find hundreds of Obama “moments” over the last five years when he used Katrina to raise money, solidify his African-American base, ingratiate himself to leftwing voters, and campaign for office. Katrina was a sort of rhetoric flourish for Obama with which he gussied up his America is racist theme, Bush is incompetent trope, Cheney is corrupt theme, and conservatives are heartless talking point.

http://pajamasmedia.com/victordavishans ... ired-back/

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:52 pm 

I heard the well casing is going to collapse in a few days. And 60% of Americans are not happy with the way Obama is taking care of this. Obama will lose each and every state affected by the spill. :smt005

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:42 pm 

Quote:
Dem lawmaker bashes Obama for response to Ohio tornado damage
The Hill - Michael O'Brien

A veteran Democratic lawmaker bashed President Barack Obama for being "noncommittal" in extending disaster relief to tornado-stricken northwest Ohio.

Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio), a senior member of the House Appropriations Committee, said that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) had been a disappointment in its decision to deny aid to areas hurt by tornadoes in early June.

"They've disappointed us in Katrina, they've disappointed us here, they disappointed us so many places in our country," Kaptur told a local ABC affiliate in Toledo.

She jabbed Obama in particular for having seemingly brushed off her and other Ohio lawmakers' requests for FEMA's help to deal with the fallout from the tornadoes, which destroyed a number of high schools across two congressional districts, including a major high school.

"He was very noncommittal," Kaptur said of her plea to Obama. "And I said, 'Mr. President, we need quick action here. We need your help.' "

Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland (D), Sens. George Voinovich (R-Ohio) and Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) and Rep. Bob Latta (R-Ohio), whose district was also severely affected by the tornadoes, have also worked to appeal the FEMA decision in a letter to Obama.

Tornadoes in Ohio.

Flooding in Tennessee and North Dakota

Gulf coast oil leak.

all these disasters receive little or no response from obama.

not one state that has asked for help from this pos has gotten it.

His contempt for the people of this country and their way of life is staggering.

So just who is it that gets a QUICK response from this worthless traitor when natural disasters hit?

uh...that would be Haiti.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:04 am 

And he's juuuuuuuuuust getting started.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:34 pm 

DEMS BLOCK REPUBLICAN REQUESTS TO VISIT SPILL DAMAGE

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next