Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Al Gore, Crazed Sex Poodle? LOL!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 am 

Didn't Al Gore say he and Tipper were the inspiration for the movie Love Story?

Quote:
Al Gore: "Sex crazed poodle"?
The Times

In all the recent, budgety-footbally excitement we somehow seem to have missed the American-Political-Sex-Scandal-Story-of-the-Week: Is Al Gore in fact a "crazed sex poodle"?

On Wednesday, the National Enquirer printed a story dating from last year, when a Portland based masseuse went to police accusing Al Gore of sexually harassing her in 2006, after hed had given an address on climate change in the city.

Yesterday, Portland’s Oregonian followed it up:

She said Gore changed into a bathrobe, spoke of his grueling travel schedule and need to relax and told her to call him "Al." While giving Gore an abdominal massage, she said he demanded that she go lower and soon grabbed her right hand and shoved it under the sheet

...She called him a "crazed sex poodle" and tried to distract him, pointing out a box of Moonstruck chocolates on a nearby table. He went for the chocolates and then offered her some, cornering her, fondling her and shoving his tongue in her mouth to french kiss as he pressed against her.

Urgh. In appears, though, that the Portland Tribune had the story back in 2008 and declined to print it because it didn’t meet their standards of proof. And the police didn’t see fit to investigate because “detectives concluded there was insufficient evidence.”

Perhaps we should have left you to the Coalition/Cape Town travails...

I can't wait to see what movie this sexual assault inspires!!!!!

LOL!!!!

Post subject: Re: Al Gore, Crazed Sex Poodle? LOL!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am 

Prosecutor: Al Gore was focus of sex crime inquiry in Portland

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:21 pm 

Quote:
Morning Shows Skip Sexual Assault Charge Against Al Gore
Newsbusters, by Scott Whitlock

All three morning shows on Thursday ignored allegations of "unwanted sexual contact" by Al Gore against a woman in 2006. This is despite the fact that the claim was reported by the AP, the New York Times and the Washington Post.

CBS's Early Show, NBC's Today and ABC's Good Morning America failed to mention the charges made by an Oregon massage therapist that Gore tried to have sex with her.

Yet, on June 2, after Al and Tipper Gore announced their divorce, ABC reporter Claire Shipman wondered if the separation meant that "storybook endings" aren't possible. Logically, wouldn't the morning show want to follow up with this new development?

When Republican Nikki Haley was accused of having an affair with two different men, GMA had no trouble covering the story. On June 9, host George Stephanopoulos interviewed the South Carolina gubernatorial candidate about the allegations and demanded, "Can you assure South Carolina voters that they're not going to be embarrassed if they elect you?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whit ... st-al-gore

If this had been Sarah Palin's neighbors best friends second cousins boss's barbers daughters boyfriends moms sister....a woman with whom she had never crossed paths with.... it would be on the front page of every goddamn newspaper and the leadoff story on every news cast in the country for weeks.

and CREEP would be whining like a little girl demanding we ''respond'' to it or be labeled a hypocrite

nah...no bias with this media is there?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:

Paper had story 2 years ago, 'chose not to publish'

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 am 

remember all the media and the liberal doosh bags could do to bring the Palins sex lifes to the front page every day yet they totally ignore this pervert and his sexual assaults?

I'm sure the CREEP is running around with his fingers in his ears yelling la la la la la la la la, I can't hear you!

Quote:
Sex, Lies, and Al Gore
American Thinker, by Robin of Berkeley

Did Al Gore sexually attack a licensed massage therapist in Portland in 2006? I don't know. But I believe this story has legs.

I'm a licensed therapist myself, though of the psychological kind. In my twenty-plus years in practice, I have never seen a woman who I believed was lying about sexual abuse.

Now, this isn't saying that females don't lie. Teenager Tawana Brawley was aided and abetted by Al Sharpton in her hoax about gang rape by white males. A stripper apparently lied about being raped by students at Duke. And my middle-class clients don't resemble Tawana.

There are also some oddities in the woman's police report. For one, she showed a definite lack of sophistication and brain power. When she wants to have a bathroom break, she announces, "I have to pee." She curses at times, and also disses her coworkers in the massage trade.

But unrefined women can be sexually attacked. Women who've been around the block a few times are perfect prey. They have more dirty laundry to be exposed should they tell.

People are asking why this masseuse followed through with the police report three years later, in 2009. It's hard to know her motivations. But the story she recounts is compelling.

She's no stranger to male violence. She implies as much during the questioning.

This exposure, I think, has given her street smarts. She gets an uncomfortable vibe from Gore right from the start, who she claims was drunk. But she ignores her intuition because he's a famous public figure. She even admits to voting for him.

When he starts fondling her, she tries various ways to distract him. She is trying her best not to get raped.

She uses reason, bringing up his marriage to Tipper. His enraged response would be typical for a narcissist who wouldn't want his pristine image tarnished.

Another feather in her cap: She told someone right away. She apparently called a friend in the middle of the night to disclose what happened. She reportedly saw an attorney, a therapist, and even contacted the police (though she didn't follow through).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

more like this

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:49 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:

Paper had story 2 years ago, 'chose not to publish'

Quote:

Al Gore and the Media Protection Racket
American Spectator, by Jeffrey Lord

The Al Gore police report is disturbing.

To be specific, it's 67 pages of the quite graphically disturbing, as posted here by Red State.

You are reading the news of this police report -- originally filed in October of 2006 -- only because the National Enquirer scooped the story. In June of 2010. You did not read it in the Portland Tribune, which has been on this story since 2007 and failed to tell its readers until the Enquirer broke the story. The Tribune's explanation for this is to be found here.

Then there's the interesting news that Kathleen Parker, she the "conservative" columnist who has gained renown in liberal quarters for Palin-bashing, has been selected by CNN to partner (so-to-speak) on a new political chat show with Client Number 9 for a rousing -- according to press reports -- $700,000. Client Number 9, of course, would be former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer, who was identified as such by the investigating feds curious about the ex-crime busting state attorney general's passion for expensive prostitutes. Said passions led to Mr. Spitzer's resignation as governor.

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/06/2 ... a-protecti

media looks the other way for liberals..obama gore edwards ...the whole worthless lot.

and this is the best the left has to offer too...a narcissistic self serving racist liar, a sexual predator and an sociopathic adulterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 am 

Quote:
Woman who accused Al Gore of sex attack reveals her identity
Daily Caller

The woman who accused Al Gore of sexually attacking her has now come forward and revealed her identity, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The former vice president was accused of trying to force himself on a licensed massage therapist in 2006 but the accusations did not become public until last week.

The woman has remained anonymous until now.

Molly Hagerty has come forward and allowed the National Enquirer to identify her in a cover story in the new issue. She filed a complaint with Portland, Oregon police in 2006 and canceled several appearance with law enforcement. She was interviewed in early 2009 and police recently released a lengthy transcript of that interview.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/06/30/woman ... z0sLK2GXJw

VIDEO FOOTAGE!
DNA!
MORE WITNESS'S!

get the popcorn!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:06 am 

Did I tell you about seeing a spaceship in Hammond 3 years ago?
I didn't attend the 3 appointments NASA officials scheduled with me, but now it's bothering me so I've come forward.
IS OUR COUNTRY HIDING THE EXISITENCE OF UFO'S?
Read all about it in the National Enquirer next week.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 am 

freetime wrote:

Then why isn't Gore denying any of this?

Why did Tipper leave?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:49 am 

freetime wrote:
I didn't attend the 3 appointments NASA officials scheduled with me, but now it's bothering me so I've come forward.

I suppose it's just a coincidence I saw this at Hammond City Hall?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 am 

Free, you probably didn't believe Monica either until she busted out the blue dress covered in baby-gravy DNA.

Look how that one turned out for you.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am 

freetime wrote:
freetime wrote:

I suppose it's just a coincidence I saw this at Hammond City Hall?

Looks like freetime is wrong again

HEAT IS ON: POLICE RE-OPEN GORE SEX CASE

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
was

Pesky words like was... you have the man guilty before he was ever charged with anything courtesy of the National Enquirer.

freetime wrote:

I'm saving the link to this thread. If the National Enquirer is going to be used by Moby as a legit news source, then any site I want to post from is legit too.