Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Black Panthers Racial Voter Intimidation
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 am 

edge540 wrote:
You said the US invented freedom. When did that occur?

name one country on earth, ONE.... that has FOUGHT AND DIED amongst themselves for the FREEDOM of it's enslaved other than the Unites States of America. AND HAS FOUGHT EVER SINCE TO PROTECT IT!

if you can't answer that question then it would be a waste of time explaining what FREEDOM means to you.

not only that, it will NEVER mean to you what it does to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 am 

question:
I you had a choice in the civil war you would have fought for what side, north or south?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 pm 

creep540 wrote:
question:
I you had a choice in the civil war you would have fought for what side, north or south?

Hows about answering the question before you start spouting from your piehole, creep540?

:roll:

Moby Grape wrote:
creep540 wrote:

name one country on earth, ONE.... that has FOUGHT AND DIED amongst themselves for the FREEDOM of it's enslaved other than the Unites States of America. AND HAS FOUGHT EVER SINCE TO PROTECT IT!

if you can't answer that question then it would be a waste of time explaining what FREEDOM means to you.

not only that, it will NEVER mean to you what it does to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:19 pm 

edge540 wrote:
question:

I can safely say you would have fled the country.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
edge540 wrote:

name one country on earth, ONE.... that has FOUGHT AND DIED amongst themselves for the FREEDOM of it's enslaved other than the Unites States of America.

I have no idea. Here's a list of civil wars YOU can comb through if you really want an answer. I don't have the time & I really don't care.

Now, if you had a choice in the civil war you would have fought for what side, north or south? It's a very simple question....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 pm 

Where does creep540 get off demanding that people answer questions when he axes them...?

OY!!! The guy is like a pebble in the shoe or a flea on a dog.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:56 pm 

Excellent answer grape and thanks, you did not disappoint.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm 

creep540 wrote:
Excellent answer grape and thanks, you did not disappoint.

Gee...creep540 isn't trying to bait Moby is he now?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm 
Banned

edge540 wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:

name one country on earth, ONE.... that has FOUGHT AND DIED amongst themselves for the FREEDOM of it's enslaved other than the Unites States of America.

I have no idea.

Translation: I know it's a true statement but I'm way too small of a man and I hate America way too much to ever admit it here.

CREEP540 wrote:
I don't have the time & I really don't care.

Well done creep. In 9 short words, creep has managed to tell two huge lies which everyone knows are lies.
Do us all a favor creep...drop dead creepy old ed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 pm 

:smt006

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 pm 

:smt003 :smt005 :smt006

Quote:

Why the silence from The Post on Black Panther Party story?

By Andrew Alexander
Ombudsman
Sunday, July 18, 2010; A17

Thursday's Post reported about a growing controversy over the Justice Department's decision to scale down a voter-intimidation case against members of the New Black Panther Party. The story succinctly summarized the issues but left many readers with a question: What took you so long?

For months, readers have contacted the ombudsman wondering why The Post hasn't been covering the case. The calls increased recently after competitors such as the New York Times and the Associated Press wrote stories. Fox News and right-wing bloggers have been pumping the story. Liberal bloggers have countered, accusing them of trying to manufacture a scandal.

But The Post has been virtually silent.

The story has its origins on Election Day in 2008, when two members of the New Black Panther Party stood in front of a Philadelphia polling place. YouTube video of the men, now viewed nearly 1.5 million times, shows both wearing paramilitary clothing. One carried a nightstick.

Early last year, just before the Bush administration left office, the Justice Department filed a voter-intimidation lawsuit against the men, the New Black Panther Party and its chairman. But several months later, with the government poised to win by default because the defendants didn't contest the suit, the Obama Justice Department decided the case was over-charged and narrowed it to the man with the nightstick. It secured only a narrow injunction forbidding him from displaying a weapon within 100 feet of Philadelphia polling places through 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 81_pf.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 am 

edge540 wrote:
Republicans & the clowns at Fox Noise, all:
effin' hypocrites & liars

sparks wrote:
Getting furious over the drive by reporting that is passed off as news today is an utter waste of time.

Quote:

Bob Schieffer: I Didn't Ask Holder About Black Panther Case Because
'I Just Didn't Know About It... I Was On Vacation That Week'

NewsBusters, by Noel Sheppard

CBS's Bob Schieffer on Sunday said the reason he didn't ask Attorney General Eric Holder about the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case on last week's "Face the Nation" was because he didn't know about it.

Chatting with Howard Kurtz on CNN's "Reliable Sources," Schieffer said, "This all really became a story when the whistleblower came out and testified that he'd had to leave the Justice Department and so on. And, frankly, had I known about that, I would have asked the question."

His excuse?

"I was on vacation that week. This happened -- apparently, it got very little publicity. And, you know, I just didn't know about it" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... w-about-it

DOG ATE HIS HOMEWORK TOO!!!!

LOL!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 am 
Banned

Moby Grape wrote:
creep540 wrote:
Republicans & the clowns at Fox Noise, all:
effin' hypocrites & liars

sparks wrote:
Getting furious over the drive by reporting that is passed off as news today is an utter waste of time.

Quote:

Bob Schieffer: I Didn't Ask Holder About Black Panther Case Because
'I Just Didn't Know About It... I Was On Vacation That Week'

NewsBusters, by Noel Sheppard

CBS's Bob Schieffer on Sunday said the reason he didn't ask Attorney General Eric Holder about the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case on last week's "Face the Nation" was because he didn't know about it.

Chatting with Howard Kurtz on CNN's "Reliable Sources," Schieffer said, "This all really became a story when the whistleblower came out and testified that he'd had to leave the Justice Department and so on. And, frankly, had I known about that, I would have asked the question."

His excuse?

"I was on vacation that week. This happened -- apparently, it got very little publicity. And, you know, I just didn't know about it" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... w-about-it

DOG ATE HIS HOMEWORK TOO!!!!

LOL!!!!!

No surprise there. Chicken, Beef, & Sausage News has been a liberal, POS cesspool all the way back to Murrow..the founder and father of "editorializing" the news with a left-wing bias.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 am 

Quote:
Schieffer’s Black Panther Mea Culpa: Stacks 'Face the Nation' Panel 4-1 in Favor of DOJ
NewsBusters, by Jeff Poor

Last week, CBS "Face the Nation" host Bob Schieffer made the incredible confession that he was unaware of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation cast on CNN's July 18 "Reliable Sources." The show's host Howard Kurtz asked why Schieffer didn't ask Attorney General Eric Holder about the case when he had the opportunity in an appearance on his show.

"I was on vacation that week," Schieffer said. "This happened -- apparently, it got very little publicity. And, you know, I just didn't know about it"

To compensate for this oversight, Schieffer has assembled a panel for his July 25 broadcast of "Face the Nation" to discuss this issue. The problem - it's heavily stacked in favor of the Obama administration's perspective on the issue.

According to the "Face the Nation" website, Schieffer's panel will Abigail Thernstrom, Vice Chair, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Michael Eric Dyson, Georgetown University, Cornel West, Princeton University, John Fund, a Wall Street Journal columnist and Michael Gerson, a Washington Post columnist.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor/ ... z0uhez4MAp

JANE FONDA WASN'T AVAILABLE BOB?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 am 

While the liberals blabber on about Sarah Palin another [sic] negro tries to block votes.

Now we know why he wouldn't prosecute his homies in the Black Pantloads

Quote:
DOJ Accused of Stalling on MOVE Act for Voters in Military
Fox News, by Jana Winter

The Department of Justice is ignoring a new law aimed at protecting the right of American soldiers to vote, according to two former DOJ attorneys who say states are being encouraged to use waivers to bypass the new federal Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act.

The MOVE Act, enacted last October, ensures that servicemen and women serving overseas have ample time to get in their absentee ballots. The result of the DOJ's alleged inaction in enforcing the act, say Eric Eversole and J. Christian Adams — both former litigation attorneys for the DOJ’s Voting Section — could be that thousands of soldiers' ballots will arrive too late to be counted.

"It is an absolute shame that the section appears to be spending more time finding ways to avoid the MOVE Act, rather than finding ways to ensure that military voters will have their votes counted," said Eversole, director of the Military Voter Protection Project, a new organization devoted to ensuring military voting rights. "The Voting Section seems to have forgotten that it has an obligation to enforce federal law, not to find and raise arguments for states to avoid these laws."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07 ... -military/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next