Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE ONLY WAY DEMOCRATS CAN GET ELECTED
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:28 pm 

Quote:
so what does granny do when she goes to the bank?

She writes down her bank account number & probably uses a Social Security card & voter registration card if she has to.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:32 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
so what does granny do when she goes to the bank?

Probably uses a Social Security card & voter registration card.

doubtful, especially in this day and age of identity theft. Now I don't where you do YOUR banking edge but I know for a fact the financial institutions I belong to require a photo ID for any transaction.

Maybe you're just confusing this with the rules at some of the currency exchanges.

That IS where you do YOUR banking isn't it?

Are you required to present a photo ID when you make any additions on your gub'mint entitlements?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:19 pm 

Quote:
That IS where you do YOUR banking isn't it?

No, I do all my banking online. Prior to that they never asked me for an ID, they knew me.
Quote:
Are you required to present a photo ID when you make any additions on your gub'mint entitlements?

I don't have any "gub'mint entitlements."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 pm 

edge540 wrote:
No, I do all my banking online. Prior to that they never asked me for an ID, they knew me.

So what is to prevent an individual from going to multiple polling place and casting a vote multiple times if they are not required to present any identification??

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 pm 

Nice strawman argument.
Nobody is saying you shouldn't have any kind identification.
A voter registration ID should be good enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 am 

edge540 wrote:
A voter registration ID should be good enough.

sure...dead people and illegals can obtain those IDs quite easily...especially in DEMOCRATIC enclaves like Shitcago

Only cheaters, liars and losers would oppose photo identification

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:58 pm 

Democrats involved in voter fraud...

again...

how shocking...

they don't even try to hide it anymore.

it's no wonder people like dumbignorantfuk540 think is perfectly normal

Quote:
WI State Senate Recall Petition
Rife With Invalid Signatures,
Duplicates, and Errors

Big Government, by Media Trackers

On January 17, 2012, recall committees submitted recall signatures for Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch, Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald, Sen. Pam Galloway, Sen. Terry Molten, and Sen. Van Wanggaard to Wisconsin’s Government Accountability Board (“GAB”). Right away, the GAB began scanning recall petitions at a secret location. The GAB even set up a live web-cam where anyone can view the staff at work scanning and reviewing the recall signatures.

There have been many concerns that thousands of fraudulent signatures would be counted in the recalls. During the 60 day circulation period, there were many reports of apparent recall fraud, including one man telling WISN that he had signed over 80 times. Kevin Kennedy, the Director of the GAB, has said “if a person is signing this with the intent of artificially inflating the number of signatures turning in…then they are committing a fraud on the process.”

The recall committees claimed that they were working to weed out duplicate signatures before submitting their signatures to the GAB. However, the fact that they did not have an exact number of signatures they reported for the recalls seems to indicate looking for inaccuracies was not a priority for them.

http://biggovernment.com/mtrackers/2012 ... nd-errors/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:02 pm 

More made up crap & lies from right wing extremists.
Scott Walker:
"He Gone"
You can throw half those out & the jackass will still be gone after the election.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:24 pm 

Quote:
Conservatives have said voter id laws are necessary to combat mass voter fraud. Yet according to the Brennan Center for Justice, Americans are more likely to be killed by a bolt of lightning than commit voter fraud. And the Bush administration’s five-year national “war on voter fraud” resulted in only 86 convictions of illegal voting out of more than 196 million votes cast. Instead conservatives are employing an old tactic: using the specter of false voting to restrict the voting rights of minorities and the poor.

Quote:
1981 RNC VOTER CAGING SCANDAL: According to Project Vote, in 1981 the Republican National Committee mailed non-forwardable postcards to majority Hispanic and African-American districts in New Jersey in an effort to accuse those voters of false voting. The 45,000 returned cards were then used to create a list of voters whose residency the GOP could challenge at the polls.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/03/27/153179/report-from-poll-taxes-to-voter-id-laws-a-short-history-of-conservative-voter-suppression/#comment_link

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Can you ever use a unbiased source?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 pm 

Ac whines:
Quote:
Can you ever use a unbiased source?

Arc makes up crap & lies again as usual. Didn't you see that rake?
Come on Arc, please tell us how The Brennan Center for Justice is biased.
Quote:
THE BRENNAN CENTER FOR JUSTICE

Our Mission

The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law is a non-partisan public policy and law institute that focuses on the fundamental issues of democracy and justice. Our work ranges from voting
rights to campaign finance reform, from racial justice in criminal law to Constitutional protection in the fight against terrorism. A singular institution – part think tank, part public interest law firm, part advocacy group – the
Brennan Center combines scholarship, legislative and legal advocacy, and communications to win
meaningful, measurable change in the public sector.

Why do cons always have to lie?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 am 

MORE DEMOCRATIC VOTER FRAUD.

hey edge!...you talk about granny getting to the bank?

you forget the poor and the minorities...

all 3 of these groups ripe for the picking and targeted by the democratic fraudsters...

Quote:
Troy ballot fraud witness
says he was offered job
by Democratic Party operative

WNYT-TV (Albany, NY), by John McLoughlin

TROY - More dramatic testimony occurred in the Troy ballot fraud trial. A major witness for the prosecution says he was approached by a Democratic Party operative just before he testified before the grand jury and offered a job in Vermont and the services of a defense attorney.(snip)At another point, a reprehensible admission from DiFiglio that the Democrats purposely victimized voters in public housing because they were weak and could not fight back. Anthony Difiglio admitted that he and other Democrats stole absentee ballots from low-income residents of public housing because they were less likely

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S2490281.shtml?cat=300

now you know why these mutherfuckin democrats are so opposed to the voter ID laws....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 am 

This case has nothing to do with ID's you idiot.
Quote:
At issue is the paperwork involved in obtaining and casting 50 absentee ballots in the Working Families Party primary. Democrats allegedly forged the applications and ballots, which accounted for about 10 percent of the Working Families enrollment in Troy in 2009.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article ... z1lznxkv00

Here ya go dipshit, another case where it does not have anything to do with voter ID's.
The only way republicans can get elected: voter suppression:
Jury finds Maryland campaign manager guilty of election fraud
BALTIMORE (Reuters) - A jury found a former Republican governor's aide guilty of election fraud on Tuesday over an automated phone message he authorized on Election Day last year that prosecutors said aimed at suppressing black voter turnout.

Paul Schurick, 55, the campaign manager for former Maryland Governor Robert Ehrlich, was convicted of two counts of conspiracy to violate election laws and two counts of election fraud.

He faces up to 12 years in prison and will be sentenced in February. He did not react when the jury read his verdict.

At around 6 p.m. on November 2, 2010, automated phone calls were made to more than 100,000 Democratic voters in Baltimore City and Prince George's County, where the majority of Maryland's African American population lives.

The message assured listeners that Ehrlich's Democratic opponent, incumbent Martin O'Malley, as well as President Barack Obama, who was not up for election that day, were already "successful."

"Our goals have been met," said the message, delivered in a woman's voice. "The polls are correct and we took it back. We're OK. Relax. Everything's fine. The only thing left is to watch it on TV tonight."

The jury ruled the calls knowingly failed to include a mandatory line indicating which candidate approved them and willfully attempted to alter voters' decision on whether or not to vote.

"Suppression of the vote is a very big problem," Niomi Rosenberg, one of the jurors, said after the trial. "Our country is founded on the right to vote."

Schurick declined comment after the trial.

http://news.yahoo.com/jury-finds-maryla ... 14247.html

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 pm 

Class-Warrior Barack Obama And His Fellow One-Percenters To Dine On Poularde, Leg Fricassee And Chocolate Cemeux At San Fran Fundraiser

I guess you have to be part of the one-percent to know what any of those dishes are.

Quote:
President Barack Obama will be in San Francisco next week for a special fundraiser, and on Thursday, February 16,Michael Tusk – chef-owner of Quince and Cotogna — will be cooking him dinner.

The event will take place in a private home in the city, not at Quince. Tusk’s menu (see below) will highlight many of the things that Bay Area cuisine embraces, so a lot of small organic farmers and ranchers will get nods on the menu. Also, Chris Cornell will be at the reception, because it’s not a party unless Chris Cornell is there.

Per the Tusk PR Team, these are some of the dishes that will be served:

Tortelloni filled with Barinaga Ranch basseri cheese and wild nettle

Poularde in diverse preparations:

Roast breast filled with black salsify, savory cabbage and

Leg fricassee with chanterelle mushroom

Sweet dumpling squash puree and marble potato

Chocolate Cemeux

Straus Family Creamery milk jam and chocolate caramel dentelle

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:24 pm 

Quote:
I guess you have to be part of the one-percent to know what any of those dishes are.

No not really, I know what a Tortelloni is & "Fricassee" & some of the others. Now you know
Actually all you need is google. Thanks for the post, now I know what all dishes are & who Chris Cornell is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next