Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, several wounded
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:46 pm 

happy jack wrote:
http://www.hapblog.com/2011/01/why-is-chris-matthews-displaying-target.html
January 21, 2011
Why is Chris Matthews Displaying A Target and Crosshairs on the U.S. Capitol?

Not very bright...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 am 

Quote:
State of the Union: First lady Michelle Obama's guests
Washington Post, by Matt DeLong

The White House released Monday the guest list for the first lady's box at Tuesday's State of the Union address. As expected, it includes a number of people connected to the Jan. 8 shootings in Tucson -- Rep. Gabrielle Giffords's intern Daniel Hernandez, the family of 9-year-old victim Christina Taylor Green, and Peter Rhee, the trauma surgeon who treated Giffords and others after the shooting rampage. Other notables include Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta, whom President Obama awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor in September; Staff Sgt. Brian Mast, who was injured in Afghanistan and is recovering at Walter Reed Army Medical

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/201 ... -lady.html

Never let a crisis go to waste.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:

The White House released Monday the guest list for the first lady's box at Tuesday's State of the Union address. As expected, it includes a number of people connected to the Jan. 8 shootings in Tucson -- Rep. Gabrielle Giffords's intern Daniel Hernandez, the family of 9-year-old victim Christina Taylor Green, and Peter Rhee, the trauma surgeon who treated Giffords and others after the shooting rampage. Other notables include Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta, whom President Obama awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor in September; Staff Sgt. Brian Mast, who was injured in Afghanistan and is recovering at Walter Reed Army Medical

Quote:
* Ronald Reagan began a new presidential tradition in 1982 when he honored a guest during the State of the Union address. Reagan acknowledged Lenny Skutnit, who two weeks earlier rescued a woman from the icy Potomac River after the crash of an Air Florida flight. Skutnit was seated next to First Lady Nancy Reagan at the address.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2414636520110125

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
* Ronald Reagan began a new presidential tradition in 1982 when he honored a guest during the State of the Union address. Reagan acknowledged Lenny Skutnit, who two weeks earlier rescued a woman from the icy Potomac River after the crash of an Air Florida flight. Skutnit was seated next to First Lady Nancy Reagan at the address.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2414636520110125

Nothing wrong with honoring heroes.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:12 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
and who says that seeing crosshairs and saying not to "retreat but reload" over a person's district did not or would not push a instable person to act...

Care to comment chuck?

Quote:
Perry is 'a target,' Obama aide says
Politico, by MJ Lee

David Axelrod had this to say about Rick Perry’s performance at the Republican debate Tuesday night, where he often seemed to be the focus of the other candidates: “What he learned is that when you become a frontrunner, you become a target.”

Axelrod, President Obama’s top political strategist who said he watched the CNN/Tea Party debate, also said in an appearance on “Good Morning America” that none of the GOP candidates “had much to say about how they were going to create jobs.”

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm ... a6d0a.html

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 am 

hey chuck and edge,

you like to blame others on daily basis..like all good liberals do...

you'll love this.

This c*nt sounds just like you 2 do

Quote:
CNN Says Don't Rush to
Judgment on FRC Shooting,
Pushed Tea Party-Giffords
Shooting Meme

Breitbart Big Journalism, by Tony Lee

Friday on CNN, at the conclusion “CNN Newsroom” shortly before 1 p.m. EST, anchor Ashleigh Banfield ran a segment that urged caution in judging the motives of Floyd Corkins, who shot a guard at the Family Research Council’s Washington, D.C. building on Wednesday.

“I hate your politics ... that’s exactly what Floyd Corkins allegedly said right before shooting a security guard,” Banfield said in introducing the segment (the bar at the bottom of the screen read, “Political Motive Suspected In Shooting”).

Banfield emphasized “I”, “hate,” “your’, and “politics” to hammer home the shooter’s words.

Despite the shooter’s alleged own words, Banfield then had a discussion with a legal expert about how people should not rush to judge the potential motives of the shooter, because the shooter, for all anyone knows, could be deranged. Banfield then cited Jared Loughner, the person who shot former Arizona Representative Gabby Giffords, as an example of an instance in which the whole picture was not known immediately after the incident.

In citing Loughner to urge caution in rushing to judgment about potential political motivations, Banfield was inadvertently indicting and denouncing her own network, which was the network that most egregiously jumped to conclusions about the motivations behind the Giffords shooting, falsely implicating the Tea Party and Sarah Palin.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... s-Shooting

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13