Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Deranged Liberals
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:01 pm 

don't let the door...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 am 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
I notice you're simply drive-by posting these days..nothing to refute?
Miss me already? :smt007
It's a waste of time.
I've got better things to do than argue with ignorant, ODS, racist trolls right now. Ya'll can talk amongst yourselves for a while. :smt006

just like snorks, you must be tired of getting your ass kicked every day.

go hang around on the ''mensa board'', you can hang around the ''I LOVE BARRY'' coffee clatch room with the daffodil. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:28 am 

Another useless clueless byproduct of the Great Experiment and Affirmative Action to be elected and likely to have never read The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, or any other documents our Founding Fathers deemed essential.

It's obvious this bumbling idiot was educated by our liberal owned union run ''publik skewel sistum''

Quote:
Rep. Clyburn: Obama should
campaign against Supreme
Court if health law falls

The Hill [Washington, DC], by Jonathan Easley

Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) said President Obama should campaign against the Supreme Court, painting it as a conservative, activist institution if it rules that the administration’s healthcare law is unconstitutional.

“In terms of the Congress, I believe that it would be off-base for us to do that, but for the president, I don’t think it is,” Clyburn said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday. “I think the president ought to take a look at what happened in years before — we’ve seen presidents run against Congress and we’ve seen presidents run against the Supreme Court. Franklin Roosevelt did it to the Supreme Court; [Harry] Truman did it to the Congress.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... law-struck

For those of you who don't know him, this guy pulls the race card faster than jesse when confronted,... he's the same old ignorant racist who claims to have heard the 'N' word being used when he marched in lockstep with Nancy Pelosi and her big gavel.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:41 am 

I guess we have another idiot who never read The Constitution...

Quote:
Barack Obama, Constitutional Ignoramus
Power Line, by Steven Hayward

I’m grateful for the favor Obama did for us yesterday of exposing his extreme constitutional ignorance, with his comments on how it would be “unprecedented” for the Court to strike down a law passed by a “strong majority” in Congress. (As if a House margin of seven votes is a “strong” majority.) True, he walked back the comment today, but surely because his statement was not merely indefensible but outright embarrassing to his media defenders.

I’ve been growing weary of hearing people mention that he’s a “constitutional scholar,” since he never published a single thing on the subject either as editor of the Harvard Law Review or as a member of the faculty at the University of Chicago Law School. But hey—he taught constitutional law, didn’t he?

Not really.

READ MORE http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... oramus.php

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 am 

More proof

Quote:
Former Obama Student: Obama's
Ignorance of Constitution Embarassing

Breitbart News

Prof. Thom Lambert of the University of Missouri Law School has responded with alarm to President Barack Obama's attack on the Supreme Court and the power of judicial review by recalling his own days as Obama's student at the University of Chicago.

Lambert, who writes for the "Truth on the Market" blog, not only studied under Obama, but also clerked for the federal judge who issued an order yesterday demanding that the Department of Justice clarify whether the government believed courts had the power to overturn constitutional laws.

Lambert wrote:

Thus, a Wall Street Journal editorial queried this about the President who “famously taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago”: “[D]id he somehow not teach the historic case of Marbury v. Madison?”

I actually know the answer to that question.

READ MORE:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... barrassing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 am 

Quote:
A ‘Constitutional Scholar’ Who Doesn’t Understand the Constitution
Big Government, by Frank Salvato

In a stunningly arrogant move, President Obama, the leader of one of the co-equal branches of the United States Government, intimated that should the United States Supreme Court rule the individual mandate included in the Patient Protection and Affordability Care Act is unconstitutional, they would be executing an act of “judicial activism. A more inappropriate and coercive comment has not been uttered in recent history by the President of the United States. Mr. Obama’s politically and ideologically motivated comments stand as testimony to not only his lack of constitutional literacy, it stands as a demented tribute to his audacity.

During a Rose Garden press conference, Mr. Obama, egregiously applied the notion of judicial activism to any decision that would invalidate any portion of the health insurance law commonly referred to as “Obamacare,” questioning how an “unelected group of people” could overturn a law approved by Congress. “I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress,” Obama said. At the time of passage, it should be noted, Progressive Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate in numbers that did not require a bi-partisan effort. In fact, not one Republican voted for the final legislation.

Mr. Obama continued, “I’m confident that this will be upheld because it should be upheld,” describing the law as “constitutional.”

There is only one thing wrong with everything that the President said during this press conference regarding Obamacare and the United States Supreme Court: The President of the United States does not have the authority to declare legislation constitutional or unconstitutional.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... nstitution

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 am 

this idiot just doesn't get does he?

perhaps his #1 FAN feetlicker540 can shed some light on this

Quote:
White House Again Threatens
SCOTUS on ObamaCare

American Spectator, by David Catron

Last month, having watched in frustration as his Solicitor General got his clock cleaned during the Supreme Court's Obamacare hearings, the President made matters worse by publicly braying about how "unprecedented" it would be for an "unelected group of people" to overturn a law passed by a "strong majority" in Congress. This idiotic assertion provoked a tsunami of scorn from constitutional experts of all stripes, and angered the judges of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals so much that they humiliated the lawyers of the Justice Department by giving them a homework assignment on judicial review.
If, however, you thought that embarrassing episode was enough to stop the Obama administration from trying to bully the Court, you were mistaken.

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/05/0 ... reatens-sc

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:31 pm 

I thought this idiot was done smoking crack...

Quote:
Marion Barry: ‘Whatever’ President Obama ‘wants,
I think we ought to do’ [Video]

Daily Caller, by Nicholas Ballasy

WASHINGTON – District of Columbia Councilman and former Mayor Marion Barry told The Daily Caller that Congress should do “whatever the president wants,” adding that the American people “need more stimulus” spending.

Following the ribbon cutting ceremony for the Anacostia Health Center, which was paid for in part by the $825 billion Recovery Act of 2009, TheDC asked Barry if he thinks Congress should pass another stimulus package.

“Whatever the president wants, I think we ought to do,” Barry told TheDC on Monday. “I mean, I haven’t been following it closely, but we need more stimulus so if the president wants more, he ought to get more. This is an example of how it works.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/08/mario ... %99-video/

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 am 

Quote:
Obama courts votes of veterans, military families
Washington Examiner, by Hayley Peterso

President Obama is wooing a group of voters who would traditionally favor his would-be Republican opponent, Mitt Romney: veterans and military families the president hopes will be drawn to him because of his foreign policy successes and efforts to end two wars. The Obama campaign is kicking off "Veterans and Military Families for Obama" Thursday in Norfolk, which has one of the largest concentrations of military personnel not only in Virginia but the country.

BREAK

"The president has support in the military -- he always has," said Jon Soltz, an Iraq War veteran and chairman of VoteVets.org, a political advocacy

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer. ... ies/544946

BULL.....SH!T

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:24 am 

barf alert...

Quote:
David Letterman To Brian Williams:
‘What More Do We Want [Obama]
To Do For Us, Honest To God?’

Mediaite, by Noah Rothman

NBC News anchor Brian Williams appeared on CBS’ The Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday night. Letterman discussed Williams’s special on Rock Center about the killing of Osama bin Laden and became agitated when describing President Barack Obama’s successes as compared to what he sees as President George W. Bush’s failures in the War on Terror. “What more do we want this man to do for us, honest to god,” asked Letterman.

RELATED: Brian Williams Feels ‘Unmitigated Joy’ Watching Sex Scenes (Featuring His Daughter) In Girls

He was first asked about CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley, who Williams described as being suspiciously “sunny” in his disposition. “Life’s too short, if you feel like something a dog left on the sidewalk, say it,” said Williams.

Williams had great praise for the CBS and ABC News teams. Letterman, in turn, complimented Williams on his Rock Center special on the assassination of the Osama bin Laden.

Letterman drew applause from the audience when he said that he felt Obama had demonstrated “great courage and great intelligence” when he “gunned down” bin Laden and asked “what more do you want to lead your country?”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/david-letter ... st-to-god/

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:21 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Brian Williams Feels ‘Unmitigated Joy’ Watching Sex Scenes (Featuring His Daughter) In Girls

Interesting, I had the same reaction but she also isn't my daughter.

Dude is a f'n kreep.... :roll:

:smt006

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 pm 

Anti-Mormonism Spikes Among Liberals

You know angry ed has the fever.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am 

Quote:
Unemployment rises, WH
calls it ‘evidence’ of recovery

Washington Examiner, by Joel Gehrke

President Obama’s top economic aide described the July jobs report — which shows a small increase in the national unemployment rate — “further evidence” that the economy is recovering.

“While there is more work that remains to be done, today’s employment report provides further evidence that the U.S. economy is continuing to recover from the worst downturn since the Great Depression,” Alen Krueger, chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, wrote.

He made the White House’s oft-repeated caveat that “it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report,” but offered today’s numbers as a ratification of Obama’s policies.

“It is critical that we continue the policies that build an economy that works for the middle class as we dig our way out of the deep hole that was caused by the severe recession that began in December 2007,” Krueger said.

Krueger noted that non-farm payroll increased by 163,000 jobs. But the Labor Department figures showed that 195,000 fewer Americans had jobs this month as opposed to last month.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/unemploym ... _click=rss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 am 

Quote:
Pelosi 'Swears' Spirit
of Susan B. Anthony Spoke
to Her in White House

Cybercast News Service, by Eric Scheiner

(CNSNews.com)- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) told a recent gathering of the Women’s Political Committee that the spirits of suffragists Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Alice Paul spoke to her at the White House.

Pelosi said she heard them say: “At last we have a seat at the table”.

A video recently posted on Youtube shows Pelosi speaking in May describing her first meeting with President Bush in the White House after becoming part of the Democratic House leadership.

In the video Pelosi says, “He’s (Bush) saying something to the effect of we’re so glad to welcome you here, congratulations and I know you’ll probably have some different things to say about what is going on--which is correct. But, as he was saying this, he was fading and this other thing was happening to me."

“My chair was getting crowded in," said Pelosi. "I swear this happened, never happened before, it never happened since."

"My chair was getting crowded in and I couldn’t figure out what it was, it was like this," she said.

"And then I realized Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Lucretia Mott, Alice Paul, Sojourner Truth, you name it, they were all in that chair, they were," said Pelosi. "More than I named and I could hear them say: 'At last we have a seat at the table.' And then they were gone."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pelosi- ... hite-house

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:18 pm 

Quote:
Al Sharpton’s P-9 ‘gotcha’ on Paul Ryan
Washington Examiner, by Charlie Spiering

MSNBC’s Al Sharpton explains to his audience that Paul Ryan has not been working on a budget, he has been working out at the gym. Sharpton highlight’s Romney’s new running mate’s “devotion” to the popular workout program P-9. His other irrefutable evidence? “Google says more people have searched for ‘Paul Ryan shirtless’ than ‘Paul Ryan budget,’” Sharpton reports proudly. “Does Paul Ryan think we’d really believe that he’s spent his time working on his budget, when he’s really working on his abs?” Sharpton asked. “Nice try, but we gotcha.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/al-sharpt ... CvnkXkzx8F

maybe this racist baboon thinks Ryan should be working on his golf game... or perhaps his hoops skills...or worse...learning how to throw a baseball like man...

With leaders like Sharpton,you really can understand why a good majority of the Black population is irresponsible and messed up....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next