Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Klein Under Investigation by FBI for Plasmatronics Loan
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:37 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:
Politician's R Liars wrote:
I'm all about finding out for myself, that is why I know what I know, the FACTS. There are not two sides to this story, only one.

So what, are you psychic? You know the facts without doing any research?

Nothing like beating a dead hoarse.. I would like to know how you "assume" I've done no "research" and just what type of "research" do I need to do that would change the outcome? I've attempted many times on this board to get a flat out honest answer to the most important question, however you and Decker refuse to answer. The question again is, what happened to the money and why didn't you (Plasmatronics) pay it back? This is really a simple question and the only thing I've ever accused Plasmatronics of doing wrong. I could care less about their failed business, if they did not steal money from the taxpayers I wouldn't be having this conversation. So you go on with your blah, blah, blah..... Or perhaps you or Decker would like to put this whole thing to bed with a simple straight forward answer?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:52 pm 

You have received your straightforward answer several times: the proper authorities have complete documentation of every penny spent by Plasmatronics. After carefully verifying each and every expenditure and its supporting documentation, your elected officials and their legal team are satisfied with this detailed accounting. There was no theft involved.

You may not be happy with this answer, but it is accurate. Although you are an anonymous bully on a message board, I have pointed out your factual errors in a civil manner, and you can check them by contacting your mayor's office. Learn some manners and research the facts instead of continuing to make unsubstantiated accusations.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:33 pm 
Banned

cheerleader wrote:
Fran Katz is the best candidate for anything I have seen in years.

She was Vice President of Research at Fortune 500 Company, American Maize, for 15 years.

She was President-Elect of that Fortune 500 Company when it was taken over by Cerestar.

She has an MBA from the University of Chicago.

She turns adversaries into friends and supporters.

She is one of the most respected women in the U.S. in the food and agricuture industries.

There ius an excellent letter to the editor in Friday's Times:

Katz Best in District 19 Race.

My husband Jim Conlon served as District 19 State Representative for three terms from 1991 to 1996. I have known Fran Katz for over twenty-five years and in my opinion, she is by far the best qualified of the candidates to serve as District 19 State Representative. Fran is the Chief Operating Officer of the 14,000 member American Society of Agronomy and served as Vice President of Research for American Maize Co. in Whiting (now, Cargill) for 15 years. She was President-Elect of that Fortune 500 Company when it was taken over by Cerestar. She has an MBA from the University of Chicago.

She is a people person who listens to others and can turn adversaries into friends and supporters.

Finally, we have a chance to elect someone who is honest and well qualified. Let’s do it.

Jan Conlon, Crown Point

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm 

Linda Decker wrote:
You have received your straightforward answer several times: the proper authorities have complete documentation of every penny spent by Plasmatronics. After carefully verifying each and every expenditure and its supporting documentation, your elected officials and their legal team are satisfied with this detailed accounting. There was no theft involved.

You may not be happy with this answer, but it is accurate. Although you are an anonymous bully on a message board, I have pointed out your factual errors in a civil manner, and you can check them by contacting your mayor's office. Learn some manners and research the facts instead of continuing to make unsubstantiated accusations.

I'm not interested in your failure and how or where the money was spent, or mismanaged, that's your problem. Obviously it wasn't spent wisely because your big promises disappeared with the money. I want to know why the "LOAN" was not paid back and the city had to sue you and win? If there was any illegal doing that is for the FBI to investigate, not my problem and not what I’m suggesting. You and the city politician’s at the time have some serious ethical and moral issue’s but that also is not my problem. I want to know how you sleep at night knowing you stole money from the taxpayers and then cost the taxpayers even more money by having to sue you to get some of it back. I know the Kentucky two step all too well Ms. Air Bag! You keep coming out here with your big talk and threats, however the fact is you took a loan from the taxpayers and refused to pay it back. The FACT is you were sued and lost, that means you were WRONG!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 am 

A team of highly skilled lawyers and government officials are wrong and you, an internet sock puppet, is right.

I don't think so genius.

Epistemic Closure: the complete refusal of an individual to look at evidence or arguments that don't come from the like-minded.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:21 am 
Banned

The Truthinator wrote:
A team of highly skilled lawyers and government officials are wrong and you, an internet sock puppet, is right.

I don't think so genius.

Not the best argument.

A team of highly skilled lawyers led by Rich Wolter and highly skilled government officials led by Dan Klein gave us the Plasmatronics loan.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:02 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:

I don't think so genius.

I'm a little lost on this comment, being a moron myself that is. First to say "highly skilled lawyers and government officials" in the same sentence is a joke. Can you please help me in understanding how this reply you made is at all relevant to my last post? Everything I said and have been saying is a FACT! It's all over the media; Plasmatronics was given a LOAN from stupid Crown Point politician's using taxpayer’s money. Plasmatronics did NOTHING they said they were going to do, they produced NOTHING with the money and refused to pay it back when they left town. The taxpayers had to spend more money to hire "highly skilled lawyers" to sue Plasmatronics to recover a portion of the money "loaned" to Plasmatronics by "highly skilled government officials / politicians". My little fool, these are FACTS!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:51 am 

Yes, you are lost …. in a blind rage. First off, screaming in CAPS does not magically turn your misinformation into facts. You’re flat wrong on several major points. You can stand on the rooftop at high noon with a bullhorn insisting it is TOO night time, you know that’s a fact because you read it in the tabloids, but all of your yelling won’t change a thing.

But you aren’t looking for a “discussion”. You’re interested in staying p!ssed off and hurling flames. No matter what anyone else says, you’ll switch gears to stay outraged.

You screamed and screamed your question about how the money was spent, and have accused the company over and over again of “stealing”. When you got your answer (the appropriate people have verified the expenditures, and they were all legit), then you said that wasn’t your question. Yes it was. You just didn’t like the answer.

The Truthinator wrote:

My point is that after $450 an hour lawyers have crawled through this case for over a year no wrong doing was ever uncovered. If the lawyers or city officials had even the slightest suspicion of theft they would have turned the evidence over to the DA for criminal prosecution. No criminal charges have been filed by the FBI or any one else for that matter.

When someone doesn’t lay down and die from your toxic rants, you throw a tantrum, spit adolescent insults, post pictures of turds in a toilet bowl, or call any substantial reply “blah, blah, blah”. You even threatened to punch Linda Decker. You do realize making threats of physical violence is illegal, don’t you? Not to mention what a coward you must be to threaten a woman. What’s your real name, Loser?

Anyway, this info is for the other readers of this thread since you’re deaf and blind from your anger. I don’t intend to let your lies go unchallenged. You reference “the media” …. did you miss the media reports that the city and Plasmatronics agreed on a settlement back in October and finalized it in February? The city did not win a lawsuit – they settled on terms pretty similar to the offer of repayment the company made when it left town because of the city’s breach of contract. That’s a far cry from “refusing to pay it back”, and it sure the hell isn’t “stealing”.

Looks like the city made the decision to spend whatever they spent on lawyers to quiet the crowd of pitchfork and torch-carrying rioters who believed all of the slanted reporting published in the local Enquirer, the NWIT. They wouldn’t have spent one dime on legal expenses if they’d just accepted the offer in the first place.

What I understand is that Plasmatronics actually used the loaned money to employ local tradesmen and to buy raw materials, equipment and professional services. The mayors' office said that each invoice was pre-approved by the city, and fully documented.

Epistemic Closure: the complete refusal of an individual to look at evidence or arguments that don't come from the like-minded.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:
Yes, you are lost …. in a blind rage. First off, screaming in CAPS does not magically turn your misinformation into facts. You’re flat wrong on several major points. You can stand on the rooftop at high noon with a bullhorn insisting it is TOO night time, you know that’s a fact because you read it in the tabloids, but all of your yelling won’t change a thing.

But you aren’t looking for a “discussion”. You’re interested in staying p!ssed off and hurling flames. No matter what anyone else says, you’ll switch gears to stay outraged.

You screamed and screamed your question about how the money was spent, and have accused the company over and over again of “stealing”. When you got your answer (the appropriate people have verified the expenditures, and they were all legit), then you said that wasn’t your question. Yes it was. You just didn’t like the answer.

The Truthinator wrote:

My point is that after $450 an hour lawyers have crawled through this case for over a year no wrong doing was ever uncovered. If the lawyers or city officials had even the slightest suspicion of theft they would have turned the evidence over to the DA for criminal prosecution. No criminal charges have been filed by the FBI or any one else for that matter.

When someone doesn’t lay down and die from your toxic rants, you throw a tantrum, spit adolescent insults, post pictures of turds in a toilet bowl, or call any substantial reply “blah, blah, blah”. You even threatened to punch Linda Decker. You do realize making threats of physical violence is illegal, don’t you? Not to mention what a coward you must be to threaten a woman. What’s your real name, Loser?

Anyway, this info is for the other readers of this thread since you’re deaf and blind from your anger. I don’t intend to let your lies go unchallenged. You reference “the media” …. did you miss the media reports that the city and Plasmatronics agreed on a settlement back in October and finalized it in February? The city did not win a lawsuit – they settled on terms pretty similar to the offer of repayment the company made when it left town because of the city’s breach of contract. That’s a far cry from “refusing to pay it back”, and it sure the hell isn’t “stealing”.

Looks like the city made the decision to spend whatever they spent on lawyers to quiet the crowd of pitchfork and torch-carrying rioters who believed all of the slanted reporting published in the local Enquirer, the NWIT. They wouldn’t have spent one dime on legal expenses if they’d just accepted the offer in the first place.

What I understand is that Plasmatronics actually used the loaned money to employ local tradesmen and to buy raw materials, equipment and professional services. The mayors' office said that each invoice was pre-approved by the city, and fully documented.

What a total jack a$$

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm 

brownb wrote:
What a total jack a$$

Care to elaborate or was that just a general curse out.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:37 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:

This is the best yet from you and Decker! So now you want us all to believe that Plasmatronics (Decker) offered to pay back the loan, but the city said no and instead wanted to hire an attorney and sue them for less. This gets better every time you two post! So I guess the obvious question to ask is why didn't Plasmatronics simply write a check when they left town?

See you and Decker like to play the "word game" .. The questions being asked are simple and no matter how you twist the words around I've always asked one simple question,, where is the money Plasmatronics stole from the taxpayers. Now I'm not interested in the details of how the money was mismanaged or for what reason's Plasmatronics failed as a business. I don't even really care who they gave money to or for what reason's.. I want to know why Plasmatronics didn't write a check for every penny when they left town?

Now you and Decker claim that Plasmatronics and their product is a proven one and that they are still in business and have been for years, selling to Porsche, etc. So I ask you this, why would a successful company already selling product have to rent a building (rather than build their own to specs to suit their needs) and then "borrow" $500K ($380 paid) from taxpayers? This to me doesn't sound like a very successful company. You and Decker would also like us to believe it was everyone else's fault they failed in Crown Point, so please tell me why and where they have gone to continue this successful business?

I'll actually save you the trouble because I'm getting bored with you and Decker’s circle jerk, the answer's are FACTS and the taxpayers are left with the sore azz as usual. Oh, you claim I’m angry, your damn right I’m angry, angry and tired of deals like this! Now you want to tell me I’ve broken the law because I threatened to beat someone up, you are really a pathetic idiot.. It’s called freedom of speech you jackazz and it’s not against any law in Indiana to say you are going to kick someone’s azz you idiot.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:38 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:
brownb wrote:
What a total jack a$$

Care to elaborate or was that just a general curse out.

What's to "elaborate" brownb said you are a total jack azz. I get it, I'm certain everyone else gets it, so why don't you?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:04 pm 

From the Nitwit Times:

She checked the numbers posted and then left with her husband. In the parking lot, Allan Katz made a brief statement on Katz's behalf, saying she would support Klein in the fall as a photographer contributing to The Times took photos. Allan Katz became agitated at the photographer and tried to take her camera from her neck. He eventually let go.

Like I said, Allan is a nut job.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:22 pm 

"Politician's R Liars", I'll just put you in the hates our guts column and move on. Enjoy your ulcer and high blood pressure. It's been kind of you to bring up all of the misconceptions about the situation so they could be corrected for other readers. Over and out.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:02 am 

The Truthinator wrote:
From the Nitwit Times:

She checked the numbers posted and then left with her husband. In the parking lot, Allan Katz made a brief statement on Katz's behalf, saying she would support Klein in the fall as a photographer contributing to The Times took photos. Allan Katz became agitated at the photographer and tried to take her camera from her neck. He eventually let go.

Like I said, Allan is a nut job.

I heard a very different story from someone who was present. The photographer used the camera like an assault weapon firing 7 consecutive flashes into Fran Katz's face and blinding her. Allan Katz took the camera until his wife recovered her vision and returned it unharmed to the photographer with a reprimand. I understand the Katzes received an apology call from Bill Nangle, Editor of the Times.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next