Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Klein Under Investigation by FBI for Plasmatronics Loan
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 pm 
Banned

Dan Klein pushed the $380,000 out the Crown Point door. He even held a special meeting of the CP City Council on Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 8AM to approve the loan. Katz and VanSessen refused to sign off on the loan. It looks like they were right.

But why would Klein push the $380,000 out the door?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 pm 

public oversight = Allan Katz

cheerleader = Gail VanSessen

Epistemic Closure: the complete refusal of an individual to look at evidence or arguments that don't come from the like-minded.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:09 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:

I am not asking you to trust me. I am just saying that you have be deceived and to go look for yourself.

You got that right, deceived by Plasmatronics! Since you are all about the "truth", how about some factual incite in where the $380 K went and why Plasmatronics feels they are not liable for its return to the taxpayers.. Besides blaming the taxpayers for their failure, if they failed at all.. I believe they did not fail, I believe they actually succeeded at what they planned from day one. (knowing up front that this came from a “moron who can’t spell” can I still get a “truthful” answer?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:

"The Truthinator" = Nasty rat Decker sock puppet who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 pm 

Linda Decker wrote:
"CPWatcher", I decide to speak my mind in any manner I choose to express myself. This is really me. Why not call me for a chat? PS, I'll be ignoring adolescent name-calling, bullying or harassment with repeat questions I've already answered.

Ok Ms. Decker I've got a fresh one for you! What happened to this?

updated: 4/24/2007 12:15:01 PM

Crown Point Lands High-Tech Company, 200 Jobs
InsideIndianaBusiness.com Report

New York-based Plasmatronics, LLC says it will locate its new manufacturing and research center in northwest Indiana in Crown Point and will create 200 high-tech jobs. The company will manufacture new plasma drive ignition systems for automobiles, trucks, motorcycles and scientific and industrial applications. In addition, the company is partnering with Purdue University on developing technology to convert traditional gasoline-powered vehicles to run on ethanol.

Source: Inside INdiana Business

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:04 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:
You calling someone a scum bag is like Osama Bin Ladin calling someone a terrorist.

Would this be anything like Linda Decker calling us liars?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:26 am 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
"The Truthinator" = Nasty rat Decker sock puppet

Yes, I am a sock puppet just like you. I can run my mouth as much as I like. Unlike you however, I can backup what I say.

Epistemic Closure: the complete refusal of an individual to look at evidence or arguments that don't come from the like-minded.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 am 

The Truthinator wrote:

Please back that up.

I know for a fact that you are wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:27 am 

OK so I was wrong. You are Gail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:57 am 

The Truthinator wrote:
OK so I was wrong. You are Gail

Nonsense!

The real questions are: Why would Klein loan $380,000 to Plasmatronics without seeing a balance sheet, income statement or hard evidence that the Plasmatronics device worked and improved fuel efficiency?

What happened to the $380,000 Pasmatronics received and why does Crown Point have no collateral for the loan?

The FBI investigation seems likely to answer these questions.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 am 

OOoo.... got a reaction on that one.

Quote:

I called the mayors’ office myself to find out what the truth is. They said that the loan monies were all accounted for and that there is no FBI investigation. They also say that before the city offered Plasmatronics the loan, they paid a professional investigative firm to perform due diligence on the company and their claims. That investigation came up clean.

With a little digging I found the scientific paper that Decker says was published on thePlasmatronics ignition thing.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/login ... ision=-203

Also I found that these guys have been around for about 20 years making high performance ignitions for Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini cars.

http://www.perma-tune.com

End quote.

By the way, I found two EPA tests that were conducted just before these poor saps tried to come to CP on the Plasmatronics web site. Besides, do you not consider the IEEE paper and thousands of these things sold as proof it works? Do you think people come back and buy more of them if it does not work?

Duh!

And yes, the question is your real identity which you might as well spill Gail.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 am 

The CP Development Corp. blocked the loan of the final $120,000 to Plasmatronics on December 20, 2007.

Dan Klein had another corporation set up that very night by the CP Redevelopment Commission to lend Plasmatronics the final $120,000 evading the CP Development Corporation. It's right in the Redevelopment Commission minutes.

Dan Klein's action was illegal and the $120,000 was never loaned to Plasmatronics.

Why was Klein so dead set on getting public funds out the door to Plasmatronics?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 am 

Quote Decker:

You may further be interested to know it was Allan Katz who appears to have instigated the unilateral breach of our agreement with CP, Katz who accused us of misrepresenting our proven tech and demanded we fund additional testing long after FSG completed their carefully detailed due diligence based on our EPA testing and financials.

This breach of contract is why we severed ties to your city and will no longer be able to offer 200+ jobs to your workforce.

End quote.

FGS is the DD company hired by the city.

The city breached the contract, that is why the city settled for less than the full repayment amount.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 pm 
Banned

What is that quote from?

It appears to be a lie and to be defamatory.

Why did Klein push $380,000 out the door when he had not seen a Plasmatronics balance sheet, income statement or hard evidence that the Plasmatronics device worked?

In the 12 months that Plasmatronics was in Crown Point, did they ever receive a single order for their device? From whom?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 pm 

I found the quote here Gail:
Post subject: More Inaccurate Accusations from KatzPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 pm

cheerleader wrote:
he had not seen a Plasmatronics balance sheet, income statement or hard evidence that the Plasmatronics device worked?

Are you thick? It is not the mayors job to vet a loan prospect, it is the CPRDC's job.

cheerleader wrote:
In the 12 months that Plasmatronics was in Crown Point, did they ever receive a single order for their device? From whom?

I don't know how a manufacturing company can stay in business for 20 years without selling anything. I did find this:

http://plasmatronicsllc.com/testimonials.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next