Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Klein Under Investigation by FBI for Plasmatronics Loan
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 pm 
Banned

1. Dan Klein appointed Eric Hammond to be President of the Crown Point Development Corp. during the period that Plasmatronics, Inc. received the $380,000. Eric Hammond did Klein's bidding. Eric Hammond's whereabouts are currently unknown.

2. Plasmatronics, Inc, was founded and incorporated in 2007.

3. There is no evidence that Plasmatronics, Inc. ever received a single order for their fuel saving device or ever set up a single production line.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm 

http://permatune.com/about-us.html

"In 1989 Mr. Lenarduzzi and his wife Linda Decker, CFO of the Company, bought the Perma-Tune business,"

1. The management of Plasmatronics, LLC and Plasmatronics, Inc. are the same people. They've been in the high-energy ignition business for about 20 years. I think they are a privately-held company, which means they would be stupid to discuss details about who their customers are. Before you start screeching about conspiracy theories ....

1A. Private information does not automatically indicate anything wrong has been done. If I ask you when your last menstrual cycle was and you tell me it's none of my bleeping business, does that mean you've done something wrong or are hiding a hideous secret? What about giving me your social security number and scanning your birth certificate to post here? Not gonna do it? Why? What are you hiding?

2. CP breached the contract with Plasmatronics in the middle of the project, rendering it impossible to complete the project and get underway, as you are well aware.

3. The fact that Klein and Hammond worked in the same administration does not mean they committed a crime together. I happen to think Klein was a piece of work, too, but that's one heck of an accusation you're making with no proof. And actually that's not my point. My point is that you and your anonymous friends have tried to make bloody mincemeat out of an innocent company and its management like a pack of starving hyenas for your political convenience.

4. It's pretty lame if the great and powerful FBI can't locate a guy who's making no effort to hide, and turns to a bunch of message board sock monkeys, confesses their ineptitude and asks their help to "get their man". The FBI won't even confirm there IS an investigation going on.

5. Maybe Gail knows where Eric is. I seem to remember an innuendo in the NWI Times or on its boards that they were "an item". Since the NWI Times is such a great example of authoritative "proof" when they quote speculation, that should close the issue for you.

Epistemic Closure: the complete refusal of an individual to look at evidence or arguments that don't come from the like-minded.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:15 am 

Is it just me or does everyone else see the same thing when scum hole Linda Decker writes and her newly created sock puppet "The Truthinator" .. which is blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah....

A few simple questions, the same ones' being asked by everyone and we can't get a straight answer.

The simplest of all, why didn’t Plasmatronics pay back the $380K loan, it was simply that a loan, regardless of who they blame for their failure. Are the taxpayers in Crown Point to blame for your failed business and political relationship?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm 

Well said!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm 

WRONG! Not Decker, just trying to point out the facts. Sorry I am so over your head that your level of comprehension is that of my dog (Roger! Bla Bla Bla.). All he gets are the first few words of anything I say too.

Politician's R Liars wrote:
A few simple questions, the same ones' being asked by everyone and we can't get a straight answer.

You got your answers already, you just don't like what you heard. And if you come to this board and the local tabloid for your sole source of information on this issue then you are truly a moron. Call the city for yourself! Or hey, call the company! That is if you have the balls.

Are the taxpayers in Crown Point to blame

Of course not. They got screwed along with the company and all the people that filled out job applications. In fact, the taxpayers got it twice because they had to pay for the lawyers to clean up the mess the city made.

Admit it Gail, all you heard was Bla Bla too.

Epistemic Closure: the complete refusal of an individual to look at evidence or arguments that don't come from the like-minded.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:48 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:

You got your answers already, you just don't like what you heard. And if you come to this board and the local tabloid for your sole source of information on this issue then you are truly a moron. Call the city for yourself! Or hey, call the company! That is if you have the balls.

No the taxpayers did not get their answer, or their money. I'm not interested in your sorry excuses as to why you failed as a company, you failed it's that simple. Maybe you planned to fail, or maybe you just failed because you are that ignorant. Personally I think it was part of the plan all along. The taxpayers (me) are not interested in your "poor me, it's all your fault we failed" excuses. I know scum sucker Linda Decker feels in her heart that it's everyone else's fault, including the innocent taxpayers, that is how scum like her sleep at night.

The Truthinator wrote:
Of course not. They got screwed along with the company and all the people that filled out job applications. In fact, the taxpayers got it twice because they had to pay for the lawyers to clean up the mess the city made.

So you can finally admit the taxpayers (I) got screwed, but you still can't handle the responsibility, much like the responsibility of running an ethical company. The mess was made by Plasmatronics and a few scumbag politician's not the city and not the taxpayers. Why can't you bottom feeders admit that and pay back the money you STOLE from the taxpayers? I know why, because this was a scam from day one!

Why do you think it's important to put names on this board, even if you are right about who these people are it's not helping you, in fact it's making you look that much dumber. Even if these are the people you think they are, they are 100% correct in what they are saying. It's too bad these people couldn't have stopped this scam to begin with!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 pm 

I Googled Linda Decker and blah,blah,blah,blah,blah and this is what I got.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:59 pm 

FYI everyone, I ran some of the blah, blah, blah from scum hole Decker and "The I wouldn't know the Truh if it slapped me in the face" through the bullshit translator and this is what I got..

"I stole your money, I stole your money, I stole your money, I stole your money...ha,ha,ha.. Suckers!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:03 pm 

So you have no balls.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to make up your own facts.

Judging from your reaction I hit the nail on the head.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:22 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:
So you have no balls.

Balls, is that what this is about. I believe it was the taxpayers "balls" that voted Dan Klein out of office after just one short term. It's the taxpayers "balls" that insisted this little "deal" didn't just go away which resulted in your company getting sued. Are you trying to pick a school yard fight because you can't handle the truth? Believe me nothing would please me more than to see you in person and kick the living sh!t out of you, Linda Decker is one woman I probably would like to punch in the fat mouth!

The Truthinator wrote:
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to make up your own facts.

Who's making anything up, Plasmatronics STOLE money from the taxpayers and told lies. That is a FACT not opinion. Tell me this isn’t all one big lie, explain to me how it isn’t a lie and point out the facts that would support Plasmatronics held up their end of the bargain?

insideindianabusiness.com wrote:
Press Release
CROWN POINT, Ind. (April 24, 2007) — Governor Mitch Daniels announced that Plasmatronics, LLC, a national leader in performance ignition systems, has chosen to locate its new manufacturing and research center here, creating more than 220 jobs and $2.1 million in capital investment to the state.
The company will manufacture its new Plasma Drive Ignition systems for automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, scientific and industrial applications at an existing 9,000 square-foot facility in Crown Point.
“Plasmatronics heard our message that Northwest Indiana is a great location to grow its business, and that these are the kind of jobs – high-paying and high value-added – that Indiana is out to host. Here’s more proof that Northwest Indiana can compete for the best jobs of tomorrow,” said Governor Mitch Daniels.
The company’s product replaces an automobile’s existing spark-based ignition systems with a direct ignition system that boosts fuel economy and horsepower, while reducing emissions by up to 51 percent.
“Indiana is home to a vibrant transportation industry, and economically it makes sense for us to be close to our market,” said Linda Decker, Plasmatronics chief executive and president. “Our product fills a vital need in this market – economically reducing emissions and saving fuel costs.”
Currently based in New York, the company plans to use an Indiana contract manufacturer, as well as several Indiana service and parts suppliers.
“I am pleased to welcome a business of Plasmatronic’s caliber to the great City of Crown Point,” said Mayor Dan Klein. “Four years ago, we set a vision to attract high-end, great-paying and community-friendly business to the I-65/US-231 corridor. I am proud to see that vision come to fruition and look forward to making Plasmatronics a staple of our hometown.”
The Indiana Economic Development Corporation offered the company up to $1.23 million in tax credits and $95,000 in grants to bring the company to Indiana. The City of Crown point also offered the company a loan of $500,000.
In addition to the company’s current plasma ignition offerings, it is currently developing technology to convert traditional gasoline-fueled vehicles to run on ethanol. That development will create research and development opportunities with Purdue University, Decker said.
About Plasmatronics
Plasmatronics, LLC is a company focused on taking engine ignition technology to the next phase of fuel efficiency with a significant by-product: the virtual elimination of noxious emissions. The company has powerfully exploited simple principles of plasma science to improve the combustion process in engines. For more information about Plasmatronics, visit http://www.plasmatronicsllc.com.
About IEDC
The Indiana Economic Development Corporation is the state’s premier entity charged with economic development. The IEDC has a 12-member board chaired by Governor Mitch Daniels. Indiana Secretary of Commerce Nathan Feltman is also chief executive officer of the IEDC. For more information about IEDC, visit http://www.iedc.IN.gov.
Source: Indiana Economic Development Corp.

I can Google just like you, not that difficult. I believe everyone out here has exhausted Google looking at this so called Plasmatronics. I also don't believe anyone really cares that once upon a time they sold a few systems to be installed on race cars and expensive hobby cars. Bottom line they took money from the taxpayers in the State of Indiana / Crown Point and stole it without returning it....and as you said yourself it cost us even more money to try to get some of it back.

Last edited by Politician's R Liars on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:32 pm 

nothing would please me more than to see you in person and kick the living sh!t out of you, Linda Decker is one woman I probably would like to punch

Look, if you are scared, just say you are scared.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:

Look, if you are scared, just say you are scared.

I guess you've run out of witty little lies to tell.. To bad, maybe you should sit back and think a little harder before you respond; maybe you can come up with something a litter better, like calling me a moron. What’s wrong you and Linda (you) can’t shut this board down like you did the pathetic Times.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 pm 

Misquoted. I mean scared to make a few phone calls and find out for yourself.

And I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm 

insideindianabusiness.com wrote:
Press Release
CROWN POINT, Ind. (April 24, 2007) — “I am pleased to welcome a business of Plasmatronic’s caliber to the great City of Crown Point,” said Mayor Dan Klein. “Four years ago, we set a vision to attract high-end, great-paying and community-friendly business to the I-65/US-231 corridor. I am proud to see that vision come to fruition and look forward to making Plasmatronics a staple of our hometown." The City of Crown point offered the company a loan of $500,000.

1. This announcement was made 10 days before Klein's butt was kicked by Gayle Van Sessen in the 2007 GOP Primary for Crown Point Mayor.

2. Gayle Van Sessen is not now nor has she ever participated in a chat-board.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:16 pm 

The Truthinator wrote:
Misquoted. I mean scared to make a few phone calls and find out for yourself.

I'm all about finding out for myself, that is why I know what I know, the FACTS. There are not two sides to this story, only one.

FACT: Plasmatronics stole money from the taxpayers!

The Truthinator wrote:
And I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Really, you say this after so many replies.. It would appear more that you've run out of witty little things to say.. Perhaps blah, blah, blah, blah is really it for you?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next