Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Sodomizing Mayor
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:40 pm 

Rumor has it that there is a flyer circulating around Crown Point with a picture of the owner of the Circle Restaurant being sodomized by the Mayor. Has anyone seen it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:48 pm 

Aren't you worried about this kind of crap getting this board shut down too? Not to mention your avatar. People who have young children walking by there computer while they are on this board don't want their children to see that kind of picture. Have a heart and change your avatar please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:01 pm 

party42 wrote:
Have a heart and change your avatar please.

Check the "joined" date, he has been here with that avatar for a long time, I know bwcause I checked this board every day.

Never had a complain about it . . . until now.

Don't you go changin' Money Man.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:01 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
party42 wrote:

Check the "joined" date, he has been here with that avatar for a long time, I know bwcause I checked this board every day.

Oh yes Arc, I am sure you checked this board everyday and I am sure you think his Avatar is perfectly fine. I am also sure that this is the type of crap that helped get the Times board closed down. So if you want to be a part of that go right ahead. Maybe this time the board Administrator will only get rid of the posts, avatars and poster that is the problem and NOT the entire board.

Silly me to expect a little courtesy with someone like you on board. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:25 pm 

party42 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
party42 wrote:

Oh yes Arc, I am sure you checked this board everyday and I am sure you think his Avatar is perfectly fine. I am also sure that this is the type of crap that helped get the Times board closed down. So if you want to be a part of that go right ahead. Maybe this time the board Administrator will only get rid of the posts, avatars and poster that is the problem and NOT the entire board.

He has had the avatar since before you got here, the admin has NOT minded, no one complained except YOU.

This board is not run by a lady working for a liberal main stream media outlet like the other one, this one is run by a private citizen.

You bring up expecting courtesy, but I am not the one coming in here and trying to lecture people because I don't like their avatar.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:29 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
party42 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
party42 wrote:

He has had the avatar since before you got here, the admin has NOT minded, no one complained except YOU.

This board is not run by a lady working for a liberal main stream media outlet like the other one, this one is run by a private citizen.

You bring up expecting courtesy, but I am not the one coming in here and trying to lecture people because I don't like their avatar.

You are right Arc...you lecture on spelling, posting in the wrong forum and anything else you deside you don't like. I have a feeling things will change. You are wrong about what the adminstrator will do. Just watch and see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:35 pm 

What part of "he has had the avatar for a long time and the admin hasn't censored it" don't you understand?

P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:56 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
What part of "he has had the avatar for a long time and the admin hasn't censored it" don't you understand?

What part of changes to come don't you understand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:02 am 

party42 wrote:
Aren't you worried about this kind of crap getting this board shut down too? Not to mention your avatar. People who have young children walking by there computer while they are on this board don't want their children to see that kind of picture. Have a heart and change your avatar please.

P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:53 am 

party42 wrote:

Some people also might consider your avatar inappropriate for children as well. Although most sensible adults know how to keep their children from seeing things on the computer that would be inappropriate. The nazi's thought the same way. You should not try to force your version of morality on anyone, you would probably not appreciate it if it was shoved down your throat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:30 am 

jjwasz wrote:
party42 wrote:

Some people also might consider your avatar inappropriate for children as well. Although most sensible adults know how to keep their children from seeing things on the computer that would be inappropriate. The nazi's thought the same way. You should not try to force your version of morality on anyone, you would probably not appreciate it if it was shoved down your throat.

Ok, explain to me how I am suppose to keep a child from seeing this avatar we are talking about? Ban him from walking near the computer, tie him up......HOW?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:37 pm 

Do not look at things on the internet that you don't want kids to see when there are kids present. The good thing about children is they go to sleep a lot earlier than adults do. If you have to save your questionable surfing until then. Or put your computer somewhere where a kid won't be walking by every 2 seconds.

Post subject: Re: Sodomizing Mayor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:23 pm 

Monkey Man wrote:
Rumor has it that there is a flyer circulating around Crown Point with a picture of the owner of the Circle Restaurant being sodomized by the Mayor. Has anyone seen it?

No I didn't, but that would explain alot of the "rumors" flying around CP. Apparently, they aren't as far fetched as some believe.

This city would make a great soap opera. :wink:

Post subject: Re: Sodomizing Mayor
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:34 pm 

Towanda wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

No I didn't, but that would explain alot of the "rumors" flying around CP. Apparently, they aren't as far fetched as some believe.

This city would make a great soap opera. :wink:

Maybe that's why he has a huge bandage covering his fat little face. Maybe Vicky saw it & decked him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:19 am 

So has anyone actually seen the flier? I don't want to spend any time chasing wild geese!