All times are UTC - 6 hours

Should Landske be tarred and feathered
YES! 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
NO! 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Along with Parker & Carnahan 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Town Councilman Bill Landske
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:17 am 

Landske should be kicked off the Town Council and sued by every Police Officer in that Town. The Town should also be named in the lawsuit. See it doesn't matter how many town homes and million dollar homes you build there, it will still be a hillbilly infested scum hole! The entire room filled by east side hill jacks by the Republican party, nice fan club!

Post subject: Meeting Tonight!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:37 am 

Big meeting again tonight! Will Carnahan bring his eastside followers to the meeting tonight again, to discuss how they have the right to hang car engines from trees?
How about the fat loud mouth Greg Parker, will he be there to give us all a lesson in ethics and morals tonight? All the while he interrupts everyone else with his loud uneducated mouth?
Will the four Democrats give the Town Employee's the raise they have not gotten in two years, however the money remains in the General Fund (or does it)?

We shall see...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:20 pm 

Well I guess I'm having a discussion by myself, but obviously others are reading.

The meeting last night was typical, two republican idiots. Not as many east side followers, just the same old cry babies who can't accept the FACT that they lost.

Greg Parker and Bill Landske made the usual fools of themselves. I like how some cop had to explain to Greg Parker how to do his elected job. However Greg Parker doesn't think cops are qualified for the job.
About the only thing Mr. Parker is good at is running his loud mouth!

I wonder if those guys saw a video tape of themselves if they would then realize what they really look like? No probably not..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:15 pm 
Banned

Is he married to Sue?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:04 pm 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
Well I guess I'm having a discussion by myself, but obviously others are reading.

The meeting last night was typical, two republican idiots. Not as many east side followers, just the same old cry babies who can't accept the FACT that they lost.

Greg Parker and Bill Landske made the usual fools of themselves. I like how some cop had to explain to Greg Parker how to do his elected job. However Greg Parker doesn't think cops are qualified for the job.
About the only thing Mr. Parker is good at is running his loud mouth!

I wonder if those guys saw a video tape of themselves if they would then realize what they really look like? No probably not..

It's like this in every town. I cannot stand people who are crybabies about losing. Just get over it and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm 

NWIHoosier wrote:

It's like this in every town. I cannot stand people who are crybabies about losing. Just get over it and move on.

It's even worse in this town.. Not only are they (republicans) crying about the loss, they are ignorant hilljacks also. I personally don't even consider them "politicians".

Post subject: Re: Town Councilman Bill Landske
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:09 pm 

Same ole stinky pile of steaming fecal matter, different year... The "great Town Council" gives the employee's a raise and then votes to screw over the employee's with an insurance increase.

You renew that useless Town Manager's contract and do nothing when you find her asleep at the wheel. She(?) allows the insurance contract to expire and then forces you all to accept a new contract without even knowing the cost. ALL of you people are a joke, just like the past generation after generation of incompetent inbreeds! You allow her to run around with her foul ignorant ranting mouth and talk the way she talks, like white trash, very fitting! This foul mouth came to that town and talked a big talk about health insurance and look at the mess she has you in now..

It's a shame that you have dedicated employees who are in no position to put the screws to you and leave. It's a crime how you mismanage the taxpayers money.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:19 am 

2009.....3% raise in state budget, approved but guess what...........NO RAISE for employee's. Oh, I know they should be happy they have jobs right. They have been eating sh!t for years, years when everyone else was living the dream. Now since other's have to eat sh!t they should eat even more?? Maybe they should stop providing certain services to the public then?
However the Town Assistant, and Clerk Treasurer got a raise this year 2009, but you will be told it was a "position raise" or built in already, you know unlike the other raises that were put in the budget, but not paid out. All this talk about "no money" and hard economic times, my property taxes went up over $700.

No matter what or who just can't get the stink out of that lake!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 pm 

I spent my time in Mud River. I volunteered for over ten years for two different organizations. Other than maybe touching the lives of some individuals, it looks like it was all for naught. I remember hanging the Christmas ornaments from the light poles and business owners (Chicken City) giving us a free two piece for saving a good one for him. The Haunted House at the Boys Club was a hoot. I could go on forever. At least the good memories come flooding back much more often than the bad ones. I remember ripping the crotch of my pants out during a donkey basketball game against the police at Hanover. But then Chief Hunley got his leg broken. We still raised a lot of money. I still tell the story of torching Les Grobstein during the Juvenile Diabetes Benefit Basketball Game. 27 points. Most I ever scored in my life. Worked with Sue Landske during Junior Miss. Great memories.